MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2012IInd International Seminar INVACO – Innovation & Valorization in Civil Engineering & Construction Materials
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||03 September 2012|
- T.K. Erdem et O.A. Kirca, Use of binary and ternary blends in high strength concrete, Construction and Building Materials, p. 1477–1483, 22, 7 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G. Menéndez, V. Bonavetti, et E. F. Irassar, Strength development of ternary blended cement with limestone filler and blast-furnace slag, Cement and Concrete Research, p. 61–67, 25, 1 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Washburn, The dynamics of capillary flows, Physical Review, p. 273–283 (1921) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lothenbach, G. Le Saout, E. Gallucci et K. Scrivener, Influence of limestone on the hydration of Portland cements, Cement and Concrete Research, p. 848–860, 38, 6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Carrasco, G. Menéndez, V. Bonavetti et E.F. Irassar, Strength optimization of “tailor-made cement” with limestone filler and blast furnace slag, Cement and Concrete Research, p. 1324–1331, 35, 7 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Mounanga, M.I.A. Khokhar, R. El Hachem et A. Loukili, Improvement of the early-age reactivity of fly ash and blast furnace slag cementitious systems using limestone filler, Materials and Structures, p. 437–453, 44, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.