MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Hydrodynamic Instability and Heat Transfer|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- Lock R.C., The stability of the flow of an electrically conducting fluid between parallel planes under a trasverse magnetic field, Proc. Roy. Soc. Lond. A 221, (1955) 105–125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Takashima M., The stability of modified plane Poiseuille flow in the presence of a transverse magnetic field, Fluid Dyn. Res. 17, (1996) 293–310. [Google Scholar]
- Chun D.H. and Schwarz W.H., Stability of plane Poiseuille flow of a second-order fluid, Phys. Fluids 11, (1968) 5–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sadeghy K., Taghavi S.M., Khabazi N., Mirzadeh M. and Karimfazli I., On the use of hydrodynamic instability test as an efficient tool for evaluating viscoelastic fluid models, ASME J. Basic. Engng. 1, (2007) 367–379. [Google Scholar]
- Carlsson A., Lundgren E., Stability of second grade Rivlin-Ericksen magnetofluid flow between parallel planes in presence of a magnetic field, Physica Scripta 7, (1973) 177–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Canuto C., Hussaini M.Y., Quarteroni A. and ZANG T.A., Spectral Methods in Fluid Dynamics (Springer-Verlag, 1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.