MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 1, 2012CSNDD 2012 – International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structural Health Monitoring|
|Published online||09 July 2012|
- M.I. Friswell, Damage identification using inverse methods, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society 365, 393 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Perera, A. Ruiz, C. Manzano, An evolutionary multiobjective framework for structural damage localization and quantification, Engineering Structures 29, 2540 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jung, S.Y. Ok, J. Song, Robust structural damage identification based on multi-objective optimization, International Journal of Numerical Methods In Engineering 81, 786 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Allemang, D.L. Brown, A correlation for modal vector analysis, Proceedings of 1st international modal analysis conference 110 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- J. Holland, Adaptation in natural and artificial systems, Cambridge (MA): MIT Press (1975). [Google Scholar]
- D. Goldberg, Genetic algorithms in search, optimization and machine learning, Reading (MA): Addison-Wesley (1989). [Google Scholar]
- A. Abraham, L. Jain, R. Goldberg, Evolutionary multiobjective optimization: Theoretical advances and applications, Springer-Verlag London (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agarwal, T. Meyarivan, A fast and elitist multi-objective genetic algorithm: NSGA-II, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation 6, 181 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- N. Srinivas, K. Deb, Multiobjective Optimization Using Nondominated Sorting in Genetic Algorithms, Evolutionary Computation 2, 221 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia, H. Hao, Statistical damage identification of structures with frequency changes, Journal of Sound and Vibration 263, 853 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.