MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 336, 20212020 2nd International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer-Aided Advanced System and Management|
|Published online||15 February 2021|
Analysis of the regional differences between fixed assets investment and China's economic growth from the perspective of functional data
1 Hubei Province Key Laboratory of Systems Science in Metallurgical Process, Wuhan University of Science and technology, Wuhan 430065, China
2 School of Statistics and Mathematics, Zhong nan University of Economics and Law, Wuhan 430065, China
* Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Investment, consumption and export are the troika which promotes China's economic development. Investment is the most important factor and plays a vital role to drive economic growth. However, due to the differences in the geographical location, education level and infrastructure construction of various regions in China, the structure of economic development and the imbalance of growth still exist. This paper takes the fixed asset investment of 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions in my country from 1999 to 2017 as the research objects in our country and uses functional data analysis methods to functionalize discrete data, uses Fourier basis functions to fit the smooth curve, and then uses FPCA analysis of the characteristics of the principal component function shows that the contribution rates of the first two principal components to the regional economy are 96.4% and 2.8% respectively, and the cumulative contribution rate reaches 99.2%, which can represent most of the sample information to a certain extent. Therefore, this paper uses the first two main components to analyse the overall change for law of China's regional economy, and roughly divides my country's 31 provinces and municipalities into 4 categories and adjust my country's economic development structure and promote coordinated regional development.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2021
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.