MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 276, 2019International Conference on Advances in Civil and Environmental Engineering (ICAnCEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 March 2019|
Dominant factors influencing project quality in the radioactive minerals processing pilot plant construction
1 Pusat Teknologi Bahan Galian Nuklir-BATAN, Jakarta, Indonesia
2 Universitas Indonesia, Depok, Indonesia
3 Politeknik Negeri Bengkalis, Kabupaten Bengkalis, Indonesia
* Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitoring and supervision of factors that predominantly affect the successful implementation of quality management systems on the project will improve the quality of construction that provides a safety factor in the construction of a pilot plant nuclear fuel processing, to determine those factors is the aim of this research. The separation of Uranium, Thorium, and Rare Earth Metals Pilot Plant was used as a case of the research. Adopted descriptive research design were the primary data collected using questionnaires. Data collected analysed thought multiple linear regressions that only done on factors that have correlation strong – very strong. International Standard Organisation series 9001:2015 and International Atomic Energy Agency safety standards series No. GS-R3 were used as independent variables (X), contamination level was used as dependent variable (Y) that reflected project quality. The result is there are three factors that statistically significant influencing project quality: leadership and commitment, project planning, and safety culture. Those factors influencing the achievement of construction quality of the pilot plant uranium, thorium and rare earth element i.e. 92.3%, while the remaining 7.7% (100-92.3%) is determined by other variables.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2019
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.