- T. J. Lomax, Methodology for estimating urban roadway system congestion. Transp. Res. Rec. 1181, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C, 38–49 (1988).
- C. R. Lindsey and E. T. Verhoef, Congestion Modelling. Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-091/3, Tinbergen Institute (1999).
- K. Hashimoto, Monitoring road traffic congestion in Japan. Transp. Rev., 10(2), 171–186(1990) [CrossRef]
- T. Litman, Generated Traffic and Induced Travel: Implications for Transport Planning. VTPI Discussion Papers. Victoria Transport Policy Institute, (2011).
- C. A. Moran and K. L. Bang, Congestion Performance Indicators for Urban Road Network Case Study: Stockholm Congestion Charging Trial. Paper #08-0483. Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting, (2008).
- J. A. Lindley, Urban freeway congestion problem and solutions: An update. ITE J., 59(12), 21–23. (1989).
- M. V. L. R. Anjaneyulu and B. N. Nagaraj, Modeling Congestion on Urban Roads Using Speed Profile Data. IRC Journal, 70, 549, pp 65–73, (2009).
- D. K. Witheford, Traffic jam-relieving congestion of the national highways. TR News No. 139, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., 2–4, (1988).
- K. M. Lakshmana Rao and B. Sridhar, Sectorial view on traffic congestion in a transportation system. Proc., Int. Conf. on Rd. and Rd. Transport (ICORT), University of Roorkee, India, 1037–1044, (1995).
- D. K. Parbat, Quantification of congestion index on major corridors. Proc., Nat. Conf. on Transp. Sys. Studies (NCOTSS), University of Mumbai, India, 103–110, (1996).
- S. M. Mateen, Estimating and relieving urban congestion. Proj. Rep., R.E.C. Warangal, India, (1990).
- B. Maitra, P. K. Sikdar and S. L. Dhingra, Modeling Congestion on Urban Roads and Assessing Level of Service. Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 125, no. 6, pp. 508–514, (1999). [CrossRef]
- R. Akçelik, Speed-Flow Models for Uninterrupted Traffic Facilities. Technical Report, Akcelik & Associates Pty Ltd. (2003).
- R. Dowling, Speed-Flow Curves for Arterials. Dowling Associates, (2004).
- Transportation Research Board, Highway Capacity Manual 2000. 500 Fifth St. NW, Washington, D.C. (2001).
- PTV Vision, VISSIM tutorial. PTV AG, Karlruhe, (2010)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Planning and System Optimization|
|Published online||25 October 2016|