- Transport, A. wp_071.pdf. (2007).
- J. Leonardo, C. Angelo G. Antonio Gschwendera, M. Fusterb Basso, L. J., et al. Congestion pricing, transit subsidies and dedicated bus lanes: Efficient and practical solutions to congestion. Transport Policy 18(5): 676–684.4(2011). [CrossRef]
- B. Park. Microscopic simulation model calibration and validation.pdf. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1856/2003, 185–192 (2003). [CrossRef]
- B.P.H. Qi. Microscopic simulation model calibration and validation for freeway work zone network.pdf. Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, 2006. ITSC ‘06. IEEE, 1471–1476, (2006).
- R. Akcelik. Fundametal traffic varriables in adaptive controland the SCATS DS parameter.pdf. 3rd International conference ITS Australia, (1997).
- R. Akcelik. An Improved Method for Estimating Sign-Controlled Intersection Capacity.pdf. New Zealand Modelling User Group NZMUGS 2012 Conference. Auckland, (Sep 2012).
- G.-L. Chang & J. Wu. Recursive estimation of time-varying origin-destination flows from traffic counts in freeway corridors. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 28, 141–160, (1994). [CrossRef]
- M. Cremer. A new class of dynamic methods for the identification of origin-destination flows.pdf. Transport Research Board, 21B, 117–132, (1986).
- H. Yang, T. Sasaki, Y. Iida, & Y. Asakura. Estimation of origin-destination matrices from link traffic counts on congested networks. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 26, 417–434, (1992). [CrossRef]
- A. Medina, N. Taft, K. Salamatian, S. Bhattacharyya, C. Diot. Traffic Matrix Estimation: Existing Techniques and New Directions, (2002).
- M. Papageorgiou. Dynamic modeling, assignment, and route guidance in traffic networks. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 24, 471-495, (1990). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Planning and System Optimization|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.