- N. Brushlinsky, M. Ahrens, S. Sokolov, P. Wagner. World Fire Statistics, Center of Fire Statistics of CTIF, 20: 63, (2015).
- G.I. Smelkov. Fire safety of the electrical wiring, M: Kabel: 328, (2009).
- S.V. Soleniy, O.Ya. Solenaya, A.P. Kovalev, G.V. Demchenko. Formation of algorithms of functioning of the automatic system of monitoring and diagnostics of electrical wiring, Information management systems, 2/75: 30–36, (2015).
- A. Kovalyov, S. Soleniy, O. Solenaya. Development of electric current sensor for the device protecting electrical wiring against sparks, Material science forum, 856: 337–342, (2016).
- Md. Manjur Ahmed, A.S.N. Huda, Nor Ashidi Mat Isa. Recursive construction of output-context fuzzy systems for the condition monitoring of electrical hotspots based on infrared thermography, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 39: 120–131, (2015).
- Qi Zi-bo, Gao Wei, Zhang Ying-cong. The Development of Electric Arc Fault Simulation Test Device, Procedia Engineering, 52: 297–301, (2013).
- Qiongfang Yu, Dezhong Zheng, Yi Yang, Aihua Dong. An Arc Fault Detection Method Based on Wavelet Feature Extraction and the Design and Realization by LabWindows, CVI. Journal of computers, 8/2: 417–424, (2013).
- Chi-Jui Wu, Yu-Wei Liu. Smart detection technology of serial arc fault on low-voltage indoor power lines, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 69: 391–398, (2015).
- Chen Nan, Tang Yixing, Zhang Qian. Experimental research about the current characteristic of the fault arc in series based on wavelet analysis, Procedia Engineering, 84: 736–741, (2014).
- V. I. Gudim, U. I. Rudik, P. G. Stoliarchuk, V. M. Van’ko. Analyzer of resistance of two-wire electrical networks up to 1000 V, Patent of invention 80325 Ukraine, № а200508664, 14: 8, (2007).
- V. Torres, J.L. Guardado, H.F. Ruiz, S. Maximov. Modeling and detection of high impedance faults, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 61: 163–172, (2014).
- Chen Luping, Wang Peng, Xu Liangjun. Novel detection method for DC series arc faults by using morphological filtering, Electric Power Systems Research, 119: 91–99, (2015).
- E. Tisserand, J. Lezama, P. Schweitzer, Y. Berviller. Series arcing detection by algebraic derivative of the current, The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, 22/5: 84–91, (2015).
- J. Lezamaa, P. Schweitzera, E. Tisseranda, J.B. Humberta, S. Webera, P. Joyeux. An embedded system for AC series arc detection by inter-period correlations of current, Electric Power Systems Research, 129: 227–234, (2015).
- Rules of installation for electrical devices (M.: publ «Knorus», Moskow), 488, 2014.
- S.V. Soleniy. Increasing the fire safety of the facilities with eletrical networks of a current with voltage up to 1 kW (Autoref. dis. for applying for the degree Candidate of Engineering Sciences / UkrNIIPB. Kiev): 20, (2011).
- O.Ya. Solenaya. Forecasting, monitoring and prevention of appearance of sources of ignition of combustible material in electrified areas (Autoref. dis. for applying for the degree Candidate of Engineering Sciences / DonNTU. Donetsk): 22, (2014).
- V.A. Kazakov. Electrical appliances. A textbook for High schools (M.: publ. “RadioSoft”): 372, (2010).
- GOST 12.1.004-91. Fire safety. General requirements (M.: Publ. of standards): 77, (1992).
- R.M. Yusupov, A.L. Ronzhin. From Smart Devices to Smart Space, Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 80/1: 45–51, (2010).
- L.I. Chubraeva, A.L. Ronzhin, A.V. Shyshlakov, Al.L. Ronzhin, V.F. Shyshlakov. The Concept of Building Intelligent Systems Management for Protected Objects Decentralized Energy, SPIIRAS Proceedings, 33: 207–226, (2014).
- V.P. Dashevsky, М.М. Bizin. Overview of onboard computers based SMARC-modules for robotic systems, Bulletin of TUSUR, 3/37: 91–97, (2015).
- А.А. Karpov, А. Lale, A.L. Ronzhin. Multimodal assistive systems for a smart living environment. SPIIRAS Proceedings, 19: 48–64, (2011).
- A.I. Motienko, A.L. Ronzhin, N.А. Pavlyuk. Modern developments of rescue robots: possibilities and principles of their application, Science Bulletin of the NSTU, 3/60: 147–165, (2015).
- A.L. Ronzhin, V.Yu. Budkov. Multimodal Interaction with Intelligent Meeting Room Facilities from Inside and Outside, NEW2AN/ruSMART 2009, LNCS 5764: 77–88, (2009).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Study on Power|
|Published online||03 October 2016|