- K. A. Wise, and D. J. Broy, “Agile missile dynamics and control.” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 21, pp. 441–449 (1998).
- M. B. McFarland, and A. J. Calise, “Adaptive nonlinear control of agile antiair missiles using neural networks.” Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on, 8(5), pp. 749–756 (2000).
- D. M. McDowell, G. W. Irwin, and G. McConnell, “Online neural control applied to a bank-to-turn missile autopilot.” In Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, pp. 1286–1294 (1995).
- C. H. Lee, T. H. Kim, and M. J. Tahk, “Agile missile autopilot design using nonlinear backstepping control with time-delay adaptation.” Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 57(1), pp. 9–20 (2014).
- S. M. Ryu, D. Y. Won, C. H. Lee, and M. J. Tahk, “Missile autopilot design for agile turn control during boost-phase.” International Journal Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 12(4), pp. 365–370 (2011).
- D. Garg, M. Patterson, W. W. Hager, A. V. Rao, D. A. Benson, and G. T. Huntington, “A unified framework for the numerical solution of optimal control problems using pseudospectral methods.” Automatica, 46(11), pp. 1843–1851 (2010).
- M. A. Patterson, and A. V. Rao, “A General-Purpose MATLAB Toolbox for Solving Optimal Control Problems Using the Radau Pseudospectral Method.” Manual for GPOPS-II, Gainesville, United States, pp. 2–3 (2013).
- P. H. Zipfel, “Modeling and Simulation of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics 2nd edition“ AIAA, Inc (2010).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|