- Lei Jinjie, Liu Chunhua, Ye Xueliang, Innovation and application of imported sodium-process production technology of bleaching powder, J.Chlor—Alkali Industry. 4(2003) 29–32.
- Xiang Ronghai, Recovery and reuse of dust water in the production of bleaching powder, J. Chlor- Alkali.45(2009)32–33.
- Yasuhiro Konishi, Toshiyuki Nomura, Kazunari Mizoe, A new synthesis route from spent sulfuric acid pickling solution to ferrite nanoparticles, J. Hydrometallurgy. 74 (2004) 57–65. [CrossRef]
- Bing Tang, Liangjun Yuan, Taihong Shi, Linfeng Yu, Youchun Zhu, Preparation of nano-sized magnetic particles from spent pickling liquors by ultrasonic-assisted chemical co-precipitation, J. Hazardous Materials. 163 (2009) 1173–1178. [CrossRef]
- Manish K. Sinha, Sushanta K. Sahu, Pratima Meshram, Banshi D. Pandey, Solvent extraction and separation of zinc and iron from spent pickle liquor, J. Hydrometallurgy. 147–148 (2014) 103–111. [CrossRef]
- Yuanting Wu, Xiufeng Wang, Preparation and characterization of single-phase α-Fe2O3 nano-powders by Pechini sol–gel method, J. Materials Letters. 65 (2011) 2062–2065. [CrossRef]
- C Feldmann, Preparation of nanoscale pigment particles, J. Adv Mater 13(2001) 1301–1303. [CrossRef]
- SS Yarahmadi, AA Tahir, B Vaidhyanathan, KGU Wijayantha, Fabrication of nanostructured α-Fe2O3 electrodes using ferrocene for solar hydrogen generation, J. Mater Lett. 63(2009) 523–526. [CrossRef]
- AT Bell, The impact of nanoscience on heterogeneous catalysis, J.Science. 299(2003)1688–1691. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Han Jiajun, Xie Yingnan, Study on a pilot test of circulating mother liquor from production of sodium- method bleaching powder concentrate, J.Chlor- Alkali Industry. 3(2002)34–36.
- V.S.T. Ciminelli, A. Dias, H.C. Braga, Simultaneous production of impurity-free water and magnetite from steel pickling liquors by microwave-hydrothermal processing, J. Hydrometallurgy. 84 (2006) 37–42. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|