- Rowe W. B., et al. The Effect of Deformation on the Contact Area in Grinding. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 42.1(1993):409–412. [CrossRef]
- Verkerk J. The real contact length in cylindrical plunge grinding. Annals of the CIRP. 24.1(1975): 259–264.
- Qi H. S., Rowe W. B., and Mills. B. Experimental investigation of contact behaviour in grinding. Tribology International 30.4(1997):283–294. [CrossRef]
- Lefebvre A., et al. Numerical analysis of grinding temperature measurement by the foil/workpiece thermocouple method. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 46.14(2006):1716–1726. [CrossRef]
- Pombo Iñigo, et al. Contact length estimation in grinding using thermocouple measurement and numerical simulation. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 59.1–4(2011):83–91. [CrossRef]
- Brown RH, Wager JG, Watson JD. An examination of the work-wheel interface using an explosive device to suddenly interrupt the surface grinding process. Annals of the CIRP 25.1(1977):143–146.
- Gu D. Y., and J. G. Wager. New Evidence on the Contact Zone in Grinding — Contact Length, Sliding and Cutting Regions. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 37.1(1988):335–338. [CrossRef]
- Zhou Z. X., and C. A. V. Lutterwelt. The Real Contact Length between Grinding Wheel and Workpiece — A New Concept and a New Measuring Method. CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology 41.1(1992):387–391. [CrossRef]
- Zhu D H. Research on High-Speed External Cylindrical Grinding Mechanism of Difficult-To-Cut Materials and Its Surface Integrity, Donghua University, 2011.
- Pang Jing Zhu, et al. Temperature Simulation in High-Speed Grinding by Using Deform-3D. Advanced Materials Research 189-193(2011):1849–1853. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|