- M.T. Gokmen, F.E.D. Prez, Porous polymer particles—A comprehensive guide to synthesis, characterization, functionalization and applications, Prog. Polym. Sci. 37 (2012) 365–405. [CrossRef]
- M.S. Silverstein, PolyHIPEs: Recent advances in emulsion-templated porous polymers, Prog. Polym. Sci. 39 (2014) 199–234. [CrossRef]
- N.R. Cameron, Polymerized high internal phase emulsion monoliths, J. Chromatogr. L. 67 (2003) 255–276. [CrossRef]
- N.R. Cameron, High internal phase emulsion templating as a route to well-defined porous polymers, Polymer 46 (2005) 1439–1449. [CrossRef]
- S.M. Zhang, J.D. Chen, V.T. Perchyonok, Stability of high internal phase emulsions with sole cationic surfactant and its tailoring morphology of porous polymers based on the emulsions, Polymer 50 (2009) 1723–1731. [CrossRef]
- M.G. Freire, A.M.A. Dias, M.A.Z. Coelho, J.A.P. Coutinho, I.M. Marrucho, Aging mechanisms of perfluorocarbon emulsion using image analysis, J. Colloid. Interf. Sci. 286 (2005) 224–232. [CrossRef]
- Y.D. Hazan, Porous ceramics, ceramic/polymer, and metal-doped ceramic/polymer nanocomposites via freeze casting of photo-curable colloidal fluids, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 95 (2012) 177–187. [CrossRef]
- L.Y. Liu, W.T. Yang, Inverse emulsion polymerization of acrylamide intiated by UV radiation, Acta. Polym. Sinica. 4 (2004) 545–553.
- O. Mengual, et al. TURBISCAN MA 2000: multiple light scattering measurement for concentrated emulsion and suspension instability analysis, Talanta 50 (1999) 445–456. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhu, S.M. Zhang, Y. Hua, J.D. Chen, C.P. Hu, Hydrophilic porous polymers based on high internal phase emulsions solely stabilized by poly(urethane urea) nanoparticles, Polymer 51 (2010) 3612–3617. [CrossRef]
- B.P. Binks, Particles as surfactants similarities and differences, Curr. Opin. Colloid. In.7 (2002) 21–41. [CrossRef]
- M.F. Song, D.P. Liu, Z.M. Wu, Z.H. Hua, Study on nucleation and growth mechanism of snow crystal, Int. J. Refrig. 25 (2004) 46–50.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|