- Wilco W. Chan and Barry L. Mak: ‘An Estimation of the Environmental Impact of Diesel Oil Usage in Hong Kong Hotels’, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 12–4(2004) 346–356. [CrossRef]
- Soyoung Boo and Eerang Park: ‘An examination of green intention: the effect of environmental knowledge and educational experiences on meeting planners’ Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 21–8(2013) 1129–1147.
- David Brody: ‘Go Green: Hotels, Design, and the Sustainability Paradox’, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 30–3(2014) 5–15.
- Sarah Nicholls and Sanghoon Kang: ‘Going green: the adoption of environmental initiatives in Michigan’s lodging sector’, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 20–7(2012)953–974. [CrossRef]
- Raghavendra Swami and Shivangi Sharma: ‘“Hotel industry embraces “Green Revolution” across the globe’, International Transactions in Applied Sciences, 3–3(2011)363–380.
- Ana Rita Sampaio, Rhodri Thomas and Xavier Font: ‘Small business management and environmental engagement’, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 20–2(2012) 179–193. [CrossRef]
- Hatem R.I. Radwan, Eleri Jones and Dino Minoli: ‘Solid waste management in small hotels: a comparison of green and non-green small hotels in Wales’, Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 20–4(2012) 533–550. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen: ‘Optimal manufacture formulas for solid fuel from barley husk after pyrolysis and lightweight building after its combustion utilization in sequence through statically analyses’, J. Interdiscipl. Math., 17(2014) 145–161. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chen: ‘The wide-applicant feasibility study of RDF (Refuse Derived Fuel)-example for Carbon ash after the waste tire pyrolysis’, Advanced Materials Research, 852(2014) 768–771. [CrossRef]
- National standards of People’s Republic of China, GB 13271–2014
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|