- Akisetty, C.K., S.-J. Lee, and S.N. Amirkhanian, High temperature properties of rubberized binders containing warm asphalt additives, Construction and Building Materials. 23 (2009) 565–573. [CrossRef]
- You, Z., et al., Nanoclay-modified asphalt materials: Preparation and characterization, Construction and Building Materials. 25 (2011) 1072–1078. [CrossRef]
- Hınıslıoğlu, S. and E. Ağar, Use of waste high density polyethylene as bitumen modifier in asphalt concrete mix, Materials Letters. 58 (2004) 267–271. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, F. and J. Yu, The research for high-performance SBR compound modified asphalt, Construction and Building Materials.24 (2010) 410–418. [CrossRef]
- Tayfur, S., H. Ozen, and A. Aksoy, Investigation of rutting performance of asphalt mixtures containing polymer modifiers, Construction and Building Materials. 21 (2007) 328–337. [CrossRef]
- Cong, P., S. Chen, and H. Chen, Effects of diatomite on the properties of asphalt binder, Construction and Building Materials. 30 (2012) 495–499. [CrossRef]
- Yamaguchi, K., L. Sasaki, and S. Meiarashi, Mechanism of asphalt binder aging by ultraviolet irradiation and aging resistance by adding carbon black, Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute. 47 (2004) 266–273. [CrossRef]
- Xie, J., et al., Influence of surface treated fly ash with coupling agent on asphalt mixture moisture damage, Construction and Building Materials, 30 (2012) 340–346. [CrossRef]
- Peng, X.-Q., et al., The preparation study of the vulcanization accelerator silicone rubber, Gongneng Cailiao/Journal of Functional Materials. 41 (2010) 1820–1822+1826.
- Peng, X., et al., Effects of the C-S-H powder on the hydration process and mechanism of cement, Jianzhu Cailiao Xuebao/Journal of Building Materials. 18 (2015) 195–201.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|