- Courtois, N., and Meier, W. Algebraic attacks on stream ciphers with linear feedback. Advances in Cryptology-EUROCRYPT 2003, Warsaw, Poland, 2003, LNCS, 2656: 345–359.
- Carlet C and Zeng X Y. Further properties of several classes of Boolean functions with optimum algebraic immunity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2009, 52 (3): 303–338. [CrossRef]
- Carlet C. A method of construction of balanced functions with optimum algebraic immunity. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Coding and Cryptography, Fujian, 2007: 25–43.
- Li Y, Yang M, and Kan H B. Constructing and counting Boolean functions on even variables with maximum algebraic immunity. IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals, 93-A (3): 640–643 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Rizomiliotis P. On the resistance of Boolean functions against algebraic attacks using univariate polynomial representation[J]. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 56 (8): 4014–4024 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Tu Z R and Deng Y P. A class of 1-resilient function with high nonlinearity and algebraic immunity. Ryptography ePrint Archive, Report 2010,2010/179.
- Wang Q, Peng J, Kan H, et al. Constructions of cryptographically significant Boolean functions using primitive polynomials. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 56 (6): 3048–3053 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Li, C.,Zhang, H.,Zeng, X, et al. The lower bound on the second-order nonlinearity for a class of Bent functions. Chinese Journal of Computers, 35 (8): 1588–1593 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Su S H, Tang X H. Construction of rotation symmetric Boolean functions with optimal algebraic immunity and high nonlinearity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 71 (2): 183–199 (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Huang, Z. Wang. The relationship between correlation immune and weight of H Boolean functions. Journal on Communications, Vol.33 (2): 110–118 (2012). (In Chinese)
- W. Li, Z. Wang, J. Huang. The e-derivative of boolean functions and its application in the fault detection and cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.40 (5-6):905–911 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Zhao, M. Method of detecting special logic function based on Boolean e-derivative. Journal of Zhejiang University (Science Edition), 41 (4): 424–426 (2014).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|