- Q. Wen, X. Niu, Y. Yang. The Boolean Functions in modern cryptology. Beijing: Science Press (2000).
- L. Qu, C. Li. On the 2nd-variable symmetric Boolean functions with maximum algebraic immunity. Science in China Series F: Information Sciences, 2008, 51, (2), pp. 120–127.
- L. Qu, C. Li, K. Feng. A note on symmetric Boolean functions with maximum algebraic immunity in odd number of variables. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2007, 53, (8), pp. 2908–2910. [CrossRef]
- Z. Tu, and Y. Deng. A conjecture about binary strings and its applications on constructing Boolean functions with optimal algebraic immunity. Designs, Codes and Cryptography, 2011, 60, (1), pp. 1–14. [CrossRef]
- Q. Wang, J. Peng, H. Kan, X. Xue. Constructions of cryptographically significant Boolean functions using primitive polynomials. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2010, 56, (6), pp. 3048–3053. [CrossRef]
- J. Peng, Q. Wu, H. Kan. On symmetric boolean functions with high algebraic immunity on even number of variables. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 2011, 57, (10), pp. 7205–7220. [CrossRef]
- J. Huang, Z. Wang. The relationship between correlation immune and weight of H Boolean functions. Journal on Communications, Vol.33 (2): 110–118 (2012). (In Chinese)
- W. Li, Z. Wang, J. Huang. The e-derivative of boolean functions and its application in the fault detection and cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.40 (5-6):905–911 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Ding, Z. Wang, J. Ye. Initial-value problem of the Boolean function’s primary function and its application in cryptographic system. Kybernetes, Vol.39 (6): 900–906 (2010). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|