- S. Ziafat, W. Ejaz, and H. U. Jamal “spectrum sensing techniques for cognitive radio networks: performance analysis” International Microwave Workshop Series on Intelligent Radio for Future Personal Terminals, pp. 1-4, (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Yucek and H. Arslan , “A Survey of Spectrum Sensing Algorithms for Cognitive Radio Applications,” IEEE communications surveys & tutorials, vol. 11, no. 1, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Y. Shi, J. Guo and Y. Jian, “Spectrum Sensing Algorithms in the Cognitive Radio Network,” Emerging Intelligent Computing Technology and Applications, vol. 304, pp. 132-138, (2012). [CrossRef]
- D. Cabric, S. M. Mishra and R. W. Brodersen “Implementation Issues in Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radios,” in Proc. 38th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, pp. 772776, (2004).
- Y.C. Liang, Y. Zeng, E.C.Y. Peh, and A. T. Hoang, “Sensing-Throughput Tradeoff for Cognitive Radio Networks,” IEEE Transactions On Wireless Communications, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp 1326-1338, (2008). [CrossRef]
- G. Ganesan and Y Li, “Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio,Part I: Two User Networks,” IEEE Transactions On Wireless Communications, vol. 6, pp. 2204-2214, (2007). [CrossRef]
- C. You, H. Kwon, and J. Heo, “cooperative TV spectrum sensing in cognitive radio for Wi-Fi networks” IEEE transactions on consumer electronics, vol. 57 , ( 2011).
- A. Satheesh, S. H. Aswini, S. G. Lekshmi, S. Sagar, “Spectrum sensing techniques A comparison between energy detector and cyclostationarity detector”, International Conference on Control communication computing, pp: 393, (2013).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|