- Y.C. Lai, E.T. Quinn, and L.Valint. Control of hard segment size in polyurethane formation. Journal of Polymer Science. 33, 1767–1772, (1995).
- R.I. Muhammad, D.H. Beg Mohammad and S.J. Saidatul. The effects of increasing unsaturation in palm oil properties. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. International Journal of Chemical, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, 9, 3-9, (2015).
- G. Lligadas, I.C. Ronda, M. Galia, V. Cadiz, Novel silicon-containing polyurethanes from vegetable oils as renewable resources. Synthesis and properties, Biomacromolecules 7, 2420-2426 ,(2006). [CrossRef]
- C.T. Yuan,K. Pimphan, S. Galen and H.H. Fu, Physical properties of water-blown rigid polyurethane foams from vegetable oil-based polyols, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 105, 453-459, (2007). [CrossRef]
- G. Yanchang and J. Xuesong, Photo-cured materials from vegetable oils, The Royal Society of Chemistry, 1, 1-27, (2015).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|