- A. Antemir, C.D. Hills, P.J. Carey, M.C. Magnie and A. Polettini, Investigation of 4-year-old stabilised/solidified and accelerated carbonated contaminated soil, J. of Hazardous Materials, 181(1), 543-555, (2010). [CrossRef]
- S.A. Katz and H. Salem, The Biological and Environmental Chemistry of Chromium, VCH Publishers, New York, (1994).
- S. Wang and C. Vipulanandan, Solidification/stabilization of Cr (VI) with cement: Leachability and XRD analyses, Cement and Concrete Research, 30(3), 385-389, (2000). [CrossRef]
- C. Vipulanandan and S. Wang, Remediation of hexavalent chromium contaminated soil, Proc. of In-Situ Remediation of the Geoenvironment, ASCE, New York, 363-373, (1997).
- C. Vipulanandan and S. Krishnan, Leachability and biodegradation of high concentrations of phenol and o-chlorophenol, Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials, 10(1), 27-47, (1993). [CrossRef]
- A. Roy, H.C. Eaton, F.K. Cartledge and M.E. Tittlebaum, Solidification/stabilization of a heavy metal sludge by a Portland cement/fly ash binding mixture, Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Materials, 8(1), 33-41, (1991). [CrossRef]
- P.L. Bishop, Contaminant leaching from solidified-stabilized wastes. Emerging Technologies in Hazardous Waste Management II, American Chemical Society, Washington, (1991).
- S.Y. Wang and C. Vipulanandan, Leachability of lead from solidified cement-fly ash binders, Cement and Concrete Research, 26(6), 895-905, (1996). [CrossRef]
- C.K. Lin, J.N. Chen and C.C Lin, An NMR and XRD study of solidification/stabilization of chromium with Portland cement and β-C 2 S, J. of Hazardous Materials, 48(1), 137-147 (1996). [CrossRef]
- R. Malviya, and R. Chaudhary, Factors affecting hazardous waste solidification/stabilization: A review, J. of Hazardous Materials, 137(1), 267-276 (2006). [CrossRef]
- BS 1377-7, Methods of Tests for Soils for Civil Engineering Purposes, British Standards Institution, London, (1990).
- R.J. Detwiler, J.I. Bhatty and S. Battacharja, Supplementary Cementing Materials for Use in Blended Cements, Portland Cement Association, Illinois, (1996).
- N. Jain, Solidification and Leachability of Cr (VI) in rice husk ash-blended cement, ISRN Civil Engineering, 2011, 1-6, (2011). [CrossRef]
- V.L. Bonavetti, V.F. Rahhal and E.F. Irassar, Studies on the carboaluminate formation in limestone filler-blended cements, Cement and Concrete Research, 31(6), 853-859, (2001). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|