- E.L. Davis, Steam injection for soil and aquifer remediation, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1998).
- T.A. Edmondson, Effect of temperature on water flooding, J. of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 4, 236-242, (1965). [CrossRef]
- S.W. Poston, S. Ysrael, A. Hossain and E.F. Montgomery III, The effect of temperature on irreducible water saturation and relative permeability of unconsolidated sands, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 10,171-180, (1970). [CrossRef]
- E.L. Davis and B.K. Lien, Laboratory study on the use of hot water to recover light oily wastes from sands, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1993).
- Engineering Forum Issue Paper, In situ treatment technologies for contaminated soil, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (2006).
- K. Udell and L. Stewart, Combined steam injection and vacuum extraction for aquifer cleanup, Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Subsurface Contamination by Immiscible Fluids, Calgary, (1990).
- S. Lingineni and V.K. Dhir, An experimental and theoretical study of remediation of multicomponent organic contaminants in the unsaturated soil by venting, ASME-HTD, 193, 99-99, (1992).
- L.D. Stewart and K.S. Udell, Mechanisms of residual oil displacement by steam injection, SPE Reservoir Engineering, 3, 233-1,242, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P.R de Percin, Demonstration of in situ steam and hot-air stripping technology, J. of the Air and Waste Management Association, 41(6), 873-877, (1991). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Lighty, G.D. Silcox, D.W. Pershing, V.A. Cundy and D.G. Linz, Fundamentals for the thermal remediation of contaminated soils, Particle and bed desorption models, Environmental Science and Technology, 24, 750-757, (1990).
- L. Tognotti, M. Flytzani-Stephanopoulos, A.F. Sarofim, H. Kopsinis and M. Stoukides, Study of adsorption-desorption of contaminants on single soil particles using the electrodynamic thermogravimetric analyzer, Environmental Science and Technology, 25, 104-109, (1991). [CrossRef]
- A. Hadim, F. Shah and G. Korfiatis, Laboratory studies of steam stripping of LNAPLcontaminated soils, Soil and Sediment Contamination, 2, 37-58, (1993). [CrossRef]
- M.D. Basel and K.S. Udell, Two-dimensional study of steam injection into porous media, Multiphase Transport in Porous Media, ASME-HTD, 127, 39-46, (1989).
- K. Cook, In situ steam enhanced recovery process, Environmental Protection Agency, United States, (1995).
- M.D. Basel and K.S. Udell, Effect of heterogeneities on the shape of condensation fronts in porous media, Heat Transfer in Geophysical Media, ASME HTD, 172, 63-70, (1991).
- K.S. Udell, M. Itamura, L. Alvarez-Cohen and M. Hernandez, NAS Lemoore JP-5 cleanup demonstration, Berkeley Environmental Restoration Center, University of California, Berkeley, (1994).
- F.S. Johnson, C.J. Walker and A.F. Bayazeed, Oil Vaporization During Steamflooding, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Dallas, (1968).
- N.A. Myhill and G.L. Stegemeier, Steam-drive correlation and prediction, J. of Petroleum Technology, 30(2), 173-182, (1978). [CrossRef]
- A.K. Singhal, Physical model study of inverted seven-spot steamfloods in a pool containing conventional heavy oil, J. of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 19, 12-124, (1980). [CrossRef]
- B. Kramer, J. Kupar, J. Ross, J. Cardoso-Neto, D.G. Jackson and B.B. Looney, Concluding a steam injection remediation project at a DNAPL Source Zone at the Savannah River Site, Waste Management Symposia, Arizona, (2015).
- S. Peng, N. Wang and J. Chen, Steam and air co-injection in removing residual TCE in unsaturated layered sandy porous media, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 153, 24-36, (2013). [CrossRef]
- F. Chen, R.W. Falta and L.C. Murdoch, Numerical analysis of thermal remediation in 3D fieldscale fractured geologic media, Groundwater, 53(4), 572-587, (2014). [CrossRef]
- F. Chen, R.W. Falta and L.C. Murdoch, Numerical analysis of contaminant removal from fractured rock during boiling, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 134–135, 12-21, (2012). [CrossRef]
- A. McKenzie, Simulating remediation of trichloroethylene in fractured bedrock by thermal conductive heating using the numerical model TMVOC, Master Thesis, Queen’s University, Canada, (2013).
- N. Wang, S. Peng and J. Chen, 2D-box study on effects of media heterogeneity on remediation of TCE by steam enhanced extraction, Advances in Environmental Protection, 3, 45, (2013).
- D. Rodriguez, Assessment of thermal heating for the removal of chlorinated solvents from fractured bedrock, PhD Thesis, Queen’s University, Canada, (2012).
- G. Heron, J. Lachance and R. Baker, Removal of PCE DNAPL from tight clays using in situ thermal desorption, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 33, 31-43, (2013). [CrossRef]
- X. Liu, L.C. Murdoch, R.W. Falta and T. Tan, Experimental characterization of CVOC removal from fractured clay during boiling, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 70, 764-778, (2014). [CrossRef]
- E.J. Martin and B.H. Kueper, Observation of trapped gas during electrical resistance heating of trichloroethylene under passive venting conditions, J. of Contaminant Hydrology, 126, 291-300, (2011). [CrossRef]
- J.R. Hunt, N. Sitar and K.S. Udell, Nonaqueous phase liquid transport and cleanup: 1. analysis of mechanisms, Water Resources Research, 24, 1247-1258, (1988). [CrossRef]
- P.W. Atkins, Physical Chemistry, Oxford University Press, (1998).
- G. Heron, S. Carroll and S.G. Nielsen, Full-scale removal of DNAPL constituents using steamenhanced extraction and electrical resistance heating, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 25, 92-107, 2005. [CrossRef]
- G. Heron, K. Parker, J. Galligan and T.C. Holmes, Thermal treatment of eight CVOC source zones to near nondetect concentrations, Groundwater Monitoring and Remediation, 29, 56-65, (2009). [CrossRef]
- K.S. Udell, Application of in situ thermal remediation technologies for DNAPL removal, International Association of Hydrological Sciences, (1998).
- P.E. Baker, An experimental study of heat flow in steam flooding, Society of Petroleum Engineers J., 9, 89-99, (1969). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|