- U. Radin, Updates of road safety status in Malaysia, IATSS Research, 29, 78-80, (2005). [CrossRef]
- K. Geurts and G. Wets, Black spot analysis method: literature review, 7, 7-13, (2003).
- C. Pudprommarat, M. Khamkong and P. Bookkamana, Zero-inflated Poisson regression in road accidents on major road in the north of Thailand, IRCMSA Proc., 323-330, (2005).
- A.H. Lee, M.R. Stevenson, K.Wang and K.K.W. Yau, Modeling young driver motor vehicle crashes: data with extra zeros, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 34, 515-521, (2002). [CrossRef]
- S.P. Miaou, The relationship between truck accidents and geometric design of road sections: Poisson versus negative binomial regressions, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 26, 471-482, (1994). [CrossRef]
- E. Ayati and E. Abbasi, Modeling accidents on mashad urban highways, Open J. of Safety Science and Technology, 4, 22-35, (2014). [CrossRef]
- M. Asrul and N.N. Naing, Analysis death rate of age model with excess zeros using zero-inflated negative binomial and negative binomial death rate: mortality AIDS co-infection patients, Kelantan, Malaysia, Procedia Economics and Finance, 2, 275-283, (2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnics, Infrastructure and Geomatic Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|