- Wanda J. Lewis. Modeling of Fabric Structures and Associated Design Issues [J]. Journal of ArchitecturalEngineering,June, 2013, vol.19: 81–88.
- Edward Allen, Waclaw Zalewski Form and Forces: Designing Efficient, Expressive Structures[M]. John Wiley and Sons Ltd, October 23, 2009.
- Andrew Charleson Structure As Architecture: A Source Book for Architects and Structural Engineers [M]. Routledge (2nd Revised edition). July 1, 2014.
- Michael Weinstock The Architecture of Emergence: The Evolution of Form in Nature and Civilisation[M]. Wiley, April 6, 2010.
- Patrik Schumacher. The Autopoiesis of Architecture: A New Framework for Architecture[M].Wiley (1 edition), January 18, 2011.
- Patrik Schumacher. The Autopoiesis of Architecture, Volume II: A New Agenda for Architecture[M]. Wiley (1 edition), May 7, 2012.
- Yang Yang, Cristopher D. Moen, James K. Guest. Three-Dimensional Force Flow Paths and Reinforcement Design in Concrete via Stress-Dependent Truss-Continuum Topology Optimization[J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, January 2015, vol.141: 04014106-1-10 [CrossRef]
- Heino Engel, Ralph Rapson. Structure Systems[M]. Hatje Cantz, October, 2006.
- AliReza Habibi. New Approximation Method for Structural Optimization[J]. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 2012, vol.26: 236–247. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|