- R.D. Shrimpf, D. M. Fleetwood, “Radiation Effects And Soft Errors In Integrated Circuits And Electronic Devices”, ISBN 9812389407.
- S.Y. Wu, C.Y. Lin and J.J. Liaw, “Advancing foundry technology with scaling and innovations”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on VLSI Technology, System and Application (VLSI-TSA). 2014, 1–3. doi: 10.1109/VLSI-TSA.2014.6839696.
- A. Johnston, “Scaling and Technology Issues for Soft Error Rates”, Proceedings of the 4th Annual Research Conference on Reliability, Stanford University, October 2000.
- Garcia, L. [et al.]. “Turtle Logic: A new probabilistic design methodology of nanoscale digital circuits”. Proceedings of the 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS). 2010, 1101–1104. doi: 10.1109/MWSCAS.2010.5548845.
- S. Kullback, R. A. Leibler: “On information and sufficiency”, The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 79–86, 1951. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Roystein, J. Aditya, and J. C. Tapan, `A tmr scheme for seu mitigation in scan flip-flops’, Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, IEEE Computer Society, 2007.
- K. Nepal, R. Bahar, J. Mundy, W. Patterson, and A. Zaslavsky, ‘The MRF Reinforcer: A Probabilistic Element for Space Redundancy in Nanoscale Circuits’, Micro, IEEE (Volume:26, Issue: 5), Sept.-Oct. 2006, pp. 19–27. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic application technologies|
|Published online||17 February 2016|