- Executive Summery World Robotics 2013, Industrial Robots, International Federation of Robotics-IFR (2014).
- A. Blomdell, G. Bolmsjö, T. Brogardh, and others,: Extending an Industrial Robot Controller, Implementation and Applications of a Fast Open Sensor Interface. IEEE Robotics and automation Magazine (September 2005).
- E. Kus, R. Grüninger and R. Hüppi: Integration of Intelligent Sensors for Sensor guided Motions in Industrial Robot Applications. IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics Qingdao, (China 2008).
- I.-W. Kim, Active Peg-in-hole of Chamferless Parts using Force Moment Sensor, IEEE (1999).
- W.S. Newman, Y. Zhao, and Y. Pao: Interpretation of Force and Moment Signals for Compliant Peg-in- Hole Assembly. 2001IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, (Korea 2001).
- Dietrich, F., Wobbe, F., and Others: Enhancements of force-torque map based assembly applied to parallel robots. International Conference on Industrial Technology, (Chile 2010).
- Hirai S., Iwata K.: Recognition of contact state based on geometric model. International conference on robotics and automation (France1992).
- Farahat A., Graves B., Trinkle J.: Identifying contact formations in the presence of uncertainty. International conference intelligent robotics systems, Pittsburgh (USA 1995).
- Lau HY.: A hidden Markov model-based assembly contact recognition system. Mechatronics: the science of intelligent machines, volume (13), page: 1001–1023 (2003).
- Cortesao, R., Koeppe, R., and Others: Data fusion for robotic assembly tasks based on human skills. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, volume (20), pages: 941–952. (2004). [CrossRef]
- Savarimuthu, T.R., Liljekrans, D., and Ellekilde, L.: Analysis of human peg-in-hole executions in a robotic embodiment using uncertain grasps. International workshop on robot motion and control (Poland 2013).
- Jasim, I.F., Plapper, W. Contact-state monitoring of force-guided robotic assembly tasks using expectation maximization-based Gaussian mixtures models. The international journal of advanced manufacturing technology, volume 73, pages: 623–633. (2014). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Designing and Development of Robots|
|Published online||28 October 2015|