- EPA – United States Environmental Protection Agency: Engineering Bulletin: Slurry Walls, EPA/540/S-92/008, October (1992).
- B. K. Andromalos M. J. Fisher: Design and control of slurry wall backfill mixes for groundwater containment, - In.: 2001 International Containment and Remediation Technology Conference and Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, June (2001).
- M.D.A. Thomas, M.H. Shehata, S.G. Shashiprakash, D.S. Hopkins, K. Cail: Use of ternary cementitious systems containing silica fume and fly ash in concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 29, Issue 8, August (1999), Pages 1207–1214 [CrossRef]
- T. Chappex, K. Scrivener: Alkali fixation of C–S–H in blended cement pastes and its relation to alkali silica reaction, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 42, Issue 8, August (2012), Pages 1049–1054 [CrossRef]
- I.G. Richardson: The nature of C-S-H in hardened cements, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 29, Issue 8, August (1999), Pages 1131–1147 [CrossRef]
- D.R.G. Mitchell, I. Hinczak, R.A. Day: Interaction of silica fume with calcium hydroxide solutions and hydrated cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 28, Issue 11, November (1998), Pages 1571–1584 [CrossRef]
- D. Koch: Bentonites as a basic material for technical base liners and site encapsulation cut-off walls, - In.: Applied Clay Science, Volume 21, PII: S0169-1317(01)00087-4, Elsevier Science B. V., July (2002), pp. 1–11. [CrossRef]
- S. L. Garvin, C. S. Hayles: The Chemical Compatibility of Cement-Bentonite cut-off wall material, - In.: Construction and Building Material, Volume 13, PII: S0950-0618(99)00024-0, Elsevier Science Ltd., (1999), pp. 329–341. [CrossRef]
- R. Metcalfe, C. Walker: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Bentonite-Cement Interaction in Repository Environments, POSIVA, Working Report 2004-25, 14-16 April 2004, Tokyo, Japan, 2004, p. 196.
- PCA – Portland Cement Association: Cement-Bentonite Slurry Trench Cutoff Walls, Concrete information PCA, Portland Cement Association, IS227.01W, Illinois, (1984), pp. 12.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|