- Sun, M., Wu, Z.Z. & Zhang, H.Y. 2006. Analysis and countermeasures of accident causes of hazardous chemicals transportation on road, Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2(2): 3–8.
- Wcc Daily Net. A rear-end collision of an oil tanker causes 20 deaths [N/OL]. Wcc Daily, 2012-6-30(page 004) [2013-7-18], http://www.wccdaily.com.cn/epaper/hxdsb/html/2012-06/30/content_466854.htm
- G.F. List, P.B. Mirchandani, M.A. Turnquist, K.G. Zografos. 1991. Modeling and analysis for hazardous materials transportation: risk analysis, routing/scheduling and facility location, Transportation Science, 25(2): 100–114. [CrossRef]
- Wijeratne, Turnquist. & Mirchandani. 1993. Multi-objective routing of hazardous materials in stochastic networks, European Journal of Operational Research, 65: 33–43. [CrossRef]
- Chang, Nozick. & Turnquist. 2005. Multi-objective Path finding in stochastic dynamic networks, with application to routing hazardous materials shipments, Transportation Science, 39(3): 383–399. [CrossRef]
- Wei, H., Li, J. & Pu, Y. 2006. A study on path selection of hazardous materials transportation under time-varying conditions, System Engineering Theory and Practice, 20(10): 107–112.
- Wei, H. 2009. A study on path selection of hazardous materials transportation with time windows in a time-varying random network, Chinese Journal of Management Science, 17(3): 93–100.
- Wu, Y.F., Wu, N.Q. & Zhu, Z.G. 2009.Integer Programming Model for Lane Reservation-Based Transportation P;anning of Large Sportive Games, Industrial Engineering, 12(6): 96–100.
- Wu, Y.F., Wu, N.Q. & Zhu, Z.G. 2009.Heuristics for Dynamic Transportation Problem under Lane Reservation Strategy, Operations Research and Management Science, 18(5): 38–42.
- Zhou. Z., Chu. F. & Che. A., et al. 2012. A multi-objective model for the hazardous material transportation problem based on lane reservation, In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Beijing, China: 328–333.
- Yun. F.F., Feng, C. & Säïd Mammar, et al. 2011. Iterative algorithm for lane reservation problem on transportation network, In: 2011 International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, Delft, Netherlands: 305–310.
- B.W. Waxman. (998. Routing of multipoint connections, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 6(9):1617–1622. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|