- A. B. Jacobs, “Great Streets,” vol. 1, no. 3, Sep. 1993.
- R. Ewing, S. Handy, R. C. Brownson, O. Clemente, and E. Winston, “Identifying and Measuring Urban Design Qualities Related to Walkability,” pp. 223–240, 2006.
- R. Ewing and S. Handy, “Measuring the Unmeasurable: Urban Design Qualities Related to Walkability,” J. Urban Des., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 65–84, Feb. 2009. [CrossRef]
- A. Forsyth and M. Southworth, “Cities Afoot—Pedestrians, Walkability and Urban Design,” J. Urban Des., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1–3, Feb. 2008. [CrossRef]
- B. McLaughlin, “Creating a pedestrian behaviour prediction model from an empirical study of the Xu Jia Hui pedestrian network in Shanghai.”
- K. Helbing, Dirk and Molnar, Peter and Farkas, Illes J and Bolay, “Self-organizing pedestrian movement,” Environ. Plan. B, vol. 28, pp. 361–384, 2001. [CrossRef]
- K. Terada, D. Yoshida, S. Oe, and J. Yamaguchi, “A method of counting the passing people by using the stereo images,” Proc. 1999 Int. Conf. Image Process. (Cat. 99CH36348), vol. 2, pp. 338–342, 1999.
- D. Kong and D. Gray, “A Viewpoint Invariant Approach for Crowd Counting,” 18th Int. Conf. Pattern Recognit., vol. 1, pp. 1187–1190, 2006.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2014|