- P.D. Spanos, R. Ghosh, L.D. Finn and J.E. Halkyard, OMAE. J., ASME, 127 (2005).
- Y.M. Low and R.S. Langley, OMAE. J., ASME, 130 (2008).
- B.M. Suleiman. Identification of finite-degree-of-freedom models for ship motion (Ph.D. dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State Univ., America, 2004)
- R. Taghipour, T. Perez and T. Moan, Ocean Eng. J. 35 (2008). [CrossRef]
- N. Kim, Extraction of the second-order nonlinear response from model test data in random seas and comparison of the Gaussian and non-Gaussian models (Ph.D. dissertation, Texas A&M Univ., America, 2004)
- Y. Birkelund, E.J. Power and A. Hansen, On the estimation of nonlinear Volterra models in offshore engineering (Proc. ISOPE, pp. 180–187, 2002)
- C. Luigi and K. Ahsan, Eng. Mech. J., 136 (2010).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|