- B. E. Bowers, R. F. Brownlee, and P. J. Schrenkel, “Development of a downhole oil/water separation and reinjection system for offshore application”. SPE Prod. & Facilities, vol.15, no. 2, pp. 115–122, (2000). [CrossRef]
- C. Gomez, J. Caldentey, and S. Wang, L. Gomez, R. Mohan, and O. Shoham, “Oil/Water Separation in Liquid/Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC): Part 1 – Experimental Investigation”, SPE J., pp. 353–361, (2002). [CrossRef]
- J. Caldentey, C. Gomez, S. Wang, and L. Gomez, R. Mohan, and O. Shoham, “Oil/Water Separation in Liquid/Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC): Part 2 – Mechanistic Modeling”, SPE J., pp. 362–372, (2002).
- D. M. Amini, M. Golkar and F. Esmaeilzadeh, “Mathematical modelling of a hydrocyclone for the down-hole oil–water separation (DOWS)” Chem. Eng. Research and Design, vol. 90., pp. 2186–2195, (2012). [CrossRef]
- I. S. Mantilla, “Bubble Trajectory Analysis in Gas-Liquid Cylindrical Cyclone Separators”, MSc. Dissertation, Dept. Petroleum Eng., University of Tulsa, (1998).
- C. H. Gomez, “Oil-Water Separation in Liquid-Liquid Hydrocyclones (LLHC) Experiment and Modeling”, MSc. Dissertation, Dept. Petroleum Eng., University of Tulsa, (2001).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Fuel Technology|
|Published online||17 July 2014|