- P. Bai Jian and X. Gao Mei, “Based on the Research of Self-Balancing Vehicle Posture Sensor System and Design,” in Intelligent Systems Design and Engineering Applications, 2013 Fourth International Conference on, 2013, pp. 193–196.
- M. Bodson, J. N. Chiasson, R. T. Novotnak, and R. B. Rekowski, “High-performance nonlinear feedback control of a permanent magnet stepper motor,” Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 1, pp. 5–14, 1993.
- D. Gao, P. Han, D. Zhang, and Y. Lu, “Study of sliding mode control in self-balancing two-wheeled inverted car,” in 2012 International Conference on Measurement, Instrumentation and Automation, ICMIA 2012, September 15, 2012 - September 16, 2012, Guangzhou, China, 2013, pp. 2000–2003.
- I. Kale, J. P. Mackenzie, and T. I. Laakso, “Motor car acoustic response modelling and order reduction via balanced model truncation,“ Electronics Letters, vol. 32, pp. 965–966, 1996.
- K. Liu, M. Bai, and Y. Ni, “Two-wheel self-balanced car based on Kalman filtering and PID algorithm,” in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IE&EM), 2011 IEEE 18Th International Conference on, 2011, pp. 281–285.
- J. Sun and H.-Z. Liu, “Two balanced car LQR algorithm achieved based on LabVIEW,” in 2011 International Academic Conference on Numbers, Intelligence, Manufacturing Technology and Machinery Automation, MAMT 2011, December 24, 2011 - December 25, 2011, Wuhan, China, 2012, pp. 592–597.
- L. C. Wang, Z. Y. Liang, and X. Y. Ding, “Design and implementation of the two wheel self-balancing car based on single chip microcomputer of freescale,” in 2013 International Conference on Energy Research and Power Engineering, ERPE 2013, May 24, 2013 - May 25, 2013, Zhengzhou, Henan, China, 2013, pp. 1028–1032.
- K. Xia, H.-J. Wang, Z.-G. Zhang, and J.-q. Chen, “Design of a self-balanced system based on AccuStar electronic inclinometer,” in Electrical Machines and Systems, 2009. ICEMS 2009. International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1–4.
- L. Zhijun, L. Yang, Y. Chenguang, and D. Nan, “Motion control of an autonomous vehicle based on wheeled inverted pendulum using neural-adaptive implicit control,” in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2010IEEE/RSJInternational Conference on, 2010, pp. 133–138.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 October 2016|