- R.K. Eckhoff: Dust Explosion in the Process Industries, 3rd edition, Gulf Professional Publishing (2003).
- S.R. George: The Explosibility of Coal Dust, Washington, Government printing office, (1911).
- C.K. Man and M.L. Harris: submitted to Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 27, (2014).
- Y. Chunmiao, L. Chang, L. Gang: Coal dust explosion prevention and protection based on inherent safety, (2011).
- F. Norman, J. Berghmans, and F. Verplaetsen: The minimum ignition energy of coal dust in an oxygen enriched atmosphere, (2013).
- W. Tanthapanichakoon, V. Chongvisal, T. Charinpanitkul and V. Taepaisitphongse: Dust Explosive Limit Tester, Department of Chemical Engineering, Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University, (1996).
- Information on http://www.nfpa.org
- M. Mittal: submitted to International Journal of Advanced Engineering Technology, (2003).
- ASTM designation E1515 – 07. Standard test method for Minimum Explosible Concentration of Combustible Dusts, (2007).
- APPIE. Standard/APS-001. Dust explosion Relief Venting for bag Filters, The Association of powder Process Industry and Engineering, Kyoto, Japan, (1983).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Utilization and Environmental Monitoring|
|Published online||03 October 2016|