- Pikas, J. Beyond ECDA For Evaluating’Unpiggable’Pipelines: Advances In Internal And External Tools. in Corrosion 2012. 2012. NACE International.
- Kurtz, D., Developments in a Free-Swimming Acoustic Leak Detection System for Water Transmission Pipelines, in Pipelines 2006. p. 1–8, (2006). [CrossRef]
- FelipeOliveira, et al., Smartball: A new pipeline leak detection system, and its survey of two Petrobras/Transpetro pipeline field tests, in Rio Pipeline 2011 Conference & Exposition. (2011).
- Fung, G., et al. To pig or not to pig: the marlin experience with stuck pig. in Offshore Technology Conference. 2006. Offshore Technology Conference.
- Yu, X., et al. Pigging Simulation Analysis of Deepwater Gas Tieback Flowlines in South China Sea. in The Twenty-third International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. (2013).
- Xu, X.-X. and J. Gong, Pigging simulation for horizontal gas-condensate pipelines with low-liquid loading. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 48(3–4): p. 272–280, (2005). [CrossRef]
- Tolmasquim, S.T. and A.O. Nieckele, Design and control of pig operations through pipelines. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 62(3–4): p. 102–110, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Esmaeilzadeh, F., D. Mowla, and M. Asemani, Mathematical modeling and simulation of pigging operation in gas and liquid pipelines. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 69(1–2): p. 100–106, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Zhu, H., P. Lin, and Q. Pan, A CFD (computational fluid dynamic) simulation for oil leakage from damaged submarine pipeline. Energy. 64: p. 887–899, (2014). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|