- A. M. Imam, T. G. Habetler, R. G. Harley, and D. M. Divan, “Condition monitoring of electrolytic capacitor in power electronic circuits using adaptive filter modeling,” in 2005 IEEE 36th Power Electronics Specialists Conference, (2005).
- D.-C. Lee, K.-J. Lee, J.-K. Seok, and J.-W. Choi, “Online capacitance estimation of DC-link electrolytic capacitors for three-phase AC/DC/AC PWM converters using recursive least squares method,” in Electric Power Applications, IEE Proceedings-, 152, no. 6, pp. 1503–1508, (2005). [CrossRef]
- C. Kulkarni, G. Biswas, X. Koutsoukos, J. Celaya, and K. Goebel, “Integrated diagnostic/prognostic experimental setup for capacitor degradation and health monitoring,” in AUTOTESTCON, 2010 IEEE, pp. 1–7, (2010). [CrossRef]
- G. Yifeng, “Analysis and design of the super capacitor monitoring system of hybrid electric vehicles, “ Procedia Eng., 15, pp. 90–94, (2011). [CrossRef]
- P. Xue, J. Gao, Y. Zhang, X. Wang, and G. Wang, “Discussion about the Way to Measure Capacitance and dielectric Loss of Circuit Breaker Capacitor [J],” Power Capacit., 4, (2007).
- B. R. Lee, “Method for monitoring the capacitance of a capacitor while adjusting its capacitance.” Google Patents, 30-May–1972.
- R. A. Kumar, M. S. Suresh, and J. Nagaraju, “Time domain technique to measure solar cell capacitance,” Rev. Sci. Instrum., 74, no. 7, pp. 3516–3519, (2003). [CrossRef]
- A. D. Kompelien, “Capacitance monitoring bridge circuit for an enthalpy responsive device.” Google Patents, Dec. 17, (1985).
- A. G. Abo-Khalil and D.-C. Lee, “DC-link capacitance estimation in AC/DC/AC PWM converters using voltage injection,” Ind. Appl. IEEE Trans., 44, no. 5, pp. 1631–1637, (2008). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|