- Ji ZHANG, Juan SHI, Tengfei Yang. Radiated emission test and its reduction of PCB [J]. Journal of Jiamusi University, 2012, v.30; No.12005:706–709+713.
- Yang ZHAO, Wei YAN, Bo ZHAO, Y.C LUO, Shijin LI. Evaluation and Tests of Circuit Radiated EMI [J]. DIANGONG JOURNAL, 2010, v.2510:6–13.
- Christian Poschalko, IEEE TRANS ON EMC [J]. Vent Model for the Slot Radiation of an Enclosure Excited by Printed Circuit Board Traces with Different Loads.
- M. Leone, “Design expressions for the trace-to-edge common-mode inductance of a printed circuit board,” IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic. Compatibility. vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 667–671, Nov. 2001. [CrossRef]
- H.-W. Shim and T. H. Hubing, “Model for estimating the radiated emissions from a printed circuit board with attached cables due to voltage driven sources,” IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 899–907, Nov. 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. M. Hockanson, J. L. Drewniak, T. H. Hubing, and T. P. Van Doren, “FDTD modeling of common-mode radiation from cables,” IEEE Trans on Electromagnetic Compatibility., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 376–387, Aug. 1996. [CrossRef]
- D. M. Hockanson, X. Ye, J. L. Drewniak, T. H. Hubing, T. P. Van Doren, and R. E. Du Broff, “FDTD and experimental investigation of EMI from stacked-card PCB configurations,” IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility. vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 1–10, Feb. 2001. [CrossRef]
- J. E. Bracken, S. Poltyanko, S. Raman, and Z. J. Cendes, “Efficient full wave simulation of high-speed printed circuit boards and electronic packages,” in Proc. IEEE Antennas Propagation. Soc. Int. Symp. 2004, Jun. 20–25, vol. 3, pp. 3301–3304.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|