- CS Deng, JH Chin. Roundness Errors in BTA Drilling and a Model of Waviness and Lobbing Caused by Resonant Forced Vibrations of Its Long Drill Shaft. Journal of manufacturing Science and Engineering, 126: 524–533 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Aized T, Amjad M. Quality improvement of deep-hole drilling process of AISI D2 [J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 69(9-12): 2493–2503 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Matsuzaki K, Ryu T, Sueoka A, et al. Theoretical and experimental study on rifling mark generating phenomena in BTA deep hole drilling process (generating mechanism and countermeasure)[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 88: 194–205 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Sakuma K, Taguchi K, Katsuki A, et al. Self-guiding action of deep-hole-drilling tools [J]. CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, 30(1): 311–315(1981). [CrossRef]
- Deng C. S., Huang J. C., and Chin J. H., “Effects of Support Misalignments in Deep-Hole Drill Shafts on Hole Straightness”, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., 41(8): 1165–1188 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Griffiths B J. Modelling complex force systems, Part 1: The cutting and pad forces in deep drilling [J]. Journal of engineering for industry, 115(2): 169–176 (1993). [CrossRef]
- Jun Wang. Modern deep processing technology [M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology Press, 2 (2005).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|