- P. F. Ribeiro, “Wavelets: A new approach to analyze power system distortions” in Proc. EPRI-Power Quality Steering Committee, Baltimore, MD, (1993).
- T. Zheng, E. Makram, and A. A. Girgis, “Power system transient and harmonic studies using wavelet transform,” IEEE Trans. Power Del., 14, no. 4, pp. 1461–1468, Oct. (1999) [CrossRef]
- S. Santoso, E.J. Powers, and W.M. Grady, “ Wavelet-based Power Quality Event Identification System, Part 1The Wavelet Transform and Feature Extraction of Power Quality Disturbances and Part 2: Design and Implementation,” ERPI Report, August (1997)
- J. Barros, R. I. Diego and M. de Apraiz. “Applications of Wavelet Transform for Analysis of Harmonic Distortion in Power Systems: A Review”. IEEE Transactions on instrumentation and measurement, 61, no. 10. pp. 2604–2611, October (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Mallat “A wavelet tour of signal processing”, Academic Press, New York, (1998)
- Dwight F. Mix and Kraig J. Olejniczak “Elements of wavelets for engineers and scientists”. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York, NY, USA (2003)
- A.N. Kirichenko, V.N. Gorunov, A.V. Schekochikhin, V.V. Barskov. “Algorithms of optimal parametric synthesis of RLC models in the problem of parameter identification of electrical devices”. Dynamics of Systems, Mechanisms and Machines (Dynamics), (2014)
- A. W. Calli, “Analysis of Electrical Transients In Power System Via A Novel Wavelet Recursion Method”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Purdue University (1997)
- G. Strang and T. Nguyen. Wavelets and Filter Banks. Wellesly-Cambridge Press. Wellesly. MA. (1996).
- I.D. Nicolae, P.M. Nicolae, M.S. Nicolae. “Real-time Analysis Using Discrete Wavelet Transform in Power Systems” 15th International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, EPE-PEMC 2012 ECCE Europe, Novi Sad, Serbia
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|