- K. H. Winters, Laminar natural convection in a partially divided rectangular cavity at high Rayleigh number, International J. for Numerical Methods in Fluids 8, 247–281 (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. Sathiyamoorthy and Ali J. Chamkha, Analysis of natural convection in a square cavity with a thin partition for linearly heated side walls, International J. Numerical Methods for Heat and Fluid Flow 24, 5, 1067–1072 (2014). [CrossRef]
- G. N. Faces, Natural convection in a cavity with fins attached to both vertical walls, J. Thermophysics and Heat Transfer 7, 4, 555–560 (1993). [CrossRef]
- A. Nag, A. Sarkar and V. M. K. Sastri, Natural Convection in a differentially heated square cavity with a horizontal partition plate on the hot wall, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 110, 143–156 (1993). [CrossRef]
- X. Shi and J. M. Khodadadi, Laminar natural convection heat transfer in a differentially heated square cavity due to a thin fin on the hot wall, Transactions of ASME 125, 624–634 (2003). [CrossRef]
- E. Bilgen, Natural convection in cavities with a thin fin on the hot wall, International J. Heat and Mass Transfer 48, 3493–3505 (2005). [CrossRef]
- S. A. Nada, Natural convection heat transfer in horizontal and vertical closed narrow enclosures with heated rectangular finned base plate, International J. Heat and Mass Transfer 50, 667–679 (2007). [CrossRef]
- E. Evren-Selamet, V.S. Arpaci, and C. Borgnakke: Simulation of laminar buoyancy-driven flows in an enclosure, Numerical Heat Transfer, Part A, 22, 401–420 (1992). [CrossRef]
- Y. Duan, S. F. Hosseinizadeh, J. M. Khodadadi, Effects of insulated and isothermal baffles on pseudosteady-state natural convection inside spherical containers, J. Heat Transfer 132, 6, 1–10 (2010).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 August 2016|