- P. Stokes and S.I. Khondaker, High quality solution processed carbon nanotube transistors assembled by dielectrophoresis, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96 (2010) 083110-1-3. [CrossRef]
- G. Chai, L. Chow, D. Zhou, S.R. Byahut, Focused-ion-beam assisted fabrication of individual multiwall carbon nanotube field emitter, Carbon 43 (2005) 2083–2087. [CrossRef]
- P. Makaram, S. Selvarasah, X. Xiong, et al., Three-dimensional assembly of singlewalled carbon nanotube interconnects using dielectrophoresis, Nanotechnology 18 (2007) 395204-1-5. [CrossRef]
- K. Xu, X. Tian, C. Wu, et al., Fabrication of single-walled carbon nanotube-based highly sensitive gas sensors, Sci. China Tech. Sci. 56 (2013) 32–35. [CrossRef]
- V. Agarwal, C.L. Chen, M.R. Dokmeci, S. Sonkusale, A CMOS integrated thermal sensor based on single-walled carbon nanotubes, IEEE Sensors Conference (2008) 748–751.
- J. Lee, K. Moon, M. Ham, J. Myoung, Dielectrophoretic assembly of GaN nanowires for UV sensor applications, Solid State Commun. 148 (2008) 194–198. [CrossRef]
- L. An and C.R. Friedrich, Process parameters and their relations for the dielectrophoretic assembly of carbon nanotubes, J. Appl. Phys. 105 (2009) 074314–1–7.
- L. Feng, L. An, C.G. Lu, C.W. Lu, Progress towards the automatic assembly of carbon nanotubes by dielectrophoresis, Advanced Materials Research 418-420 (2012) 731–734. [CrossRef]
- J.E. Kim and C.S. Han, Use of dielectrophoresis in the fabrication of an atomic force microscope tip with a carbon nanotube: a numerical analysis, Nanotechnology 16 (2005) 2245–2250. [CrossRef]
- R. Wang, H. Li, M. Pan, D. Chen, A carbon nanotube gas sensor fabricated by dielectrophoresis and its application for NH3 detection, Proceedings of the 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS., Minneapolis, USA (2009) 6046–6049.
- W. Ding, R. Hayashi, J. Suehiro, et al., Calibration methods of carbon nanotube gas sensor for partial discharge detection in SF6, IEEE T. Dielect. El. In. 13 (2006) 353–361. [CrossRef]
- J. Wang, B. Singh, J. Park, et al., Dielectrophoresis of graphene oxide nanostructures for hydrogen gas sensor at room temperature Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 194 (2014) 296–302. [CrossRef]
- M. Fujioka, H. Watanabe, Y. Martin, M. Nakano, Separation and enrichment of semiconducting carbon nanotubes and its application to highly sensitive carbon nanotube gas sensor, Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, Jeju, Korea (2011) 403–407.
- Y. Dan, Y. Cao, T.E. Mallouk, A.T. Johnson, S. Evoy, Dielectrophoretically assembled polymer nanowires for gas sensing, Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 125 (2007) 55–59. [CrossRef]
- S. Selvarasah, P. Makaram, C.L. Chen, et al., A three dimensional multi-walled carbon nanotube based thermal sensor on a flexible parylene substrate, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, Hong Kong, China (2007) 1062–1066.
- S. Selvarasah, C.L. Chen, S.H. Chao, et al., A three dimensional thermal sensor based on single-walled carbon nanotubes, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems, Lyon, France (2007) 1023–1026.
- J. Clendenin, J. Kim, S. Tung, An aligned carbon nanotube biosensor for DNA detection, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Bangkok, Thailand (2007) 1028–1033.
- J. Suehiro, N. Ikeda, A. Ohtsubo, K. Imasaka, Bacterial detection using a carbon nanotube gas sensor coupled with a microheater for ammonia synthesis by aerobic oxidization of organic components, IET Nanobiotechnol. 3 (2009) 15–22. [CrossRef]
- J. Zhang, N. Xi, H. Chen, K.W.C. Lai, Fabrication and experimental testing of individual multi-walled carbon nanotube (CNT) based infrared sensors, Proceedings of the 6th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors, Atianta, USA (2007) 511–514.
- C.K.M. Fung, M.Q.H. Zhang, Z. Dong, W.J. Li, Fabrication of CNT-based MEMS piezoresistive pressure sensors using DEP nanoassembly, Proceedings of the 5th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, Nagoya, Japan, 1 (2005) 199–202.
- W.W.Y. Chow, W.J. Li, S.C.H. Tung, Integrated CNT sensors in polymer microchannel for gas-flow shear-stress measurement, Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Sanya, China (2008) 1011–1014.
- J. Tong, M. Priebe, Y. Sun, Carbon nanotube-based strain sensing cantilevers, IEEE 20th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2007), Kobe, Japan (2007) 843–836.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|