- H. Fukuyanm; M. T. Suchida. Active carbon catalyst for heavy oil upgrading. Catalysis Today, Vol. 98 (2004), p. 207. [CrossRef]
- P. D. Clark; M. J. Kirk. Studies on the upgrading of bituminous oils with water and transition metal catalysts. Energy & Fuels, Vol 8(1994), p. 380. [CrossRef]
- J. B. Hyne; J. W. Greidanus. Aquathermolysis of heavy oil. In: Proceedings of second international conference on heavy crude and tar sands, Caracas Venezuela, 1982. p. 25.
- P. D. Clark; J. B. Hyne. Steam–oil chemical reactions: mechanisms for the aquathermolysis of heavy oil. AOSTRA J. Res. Vol 1(1984), p.15.
- J. B. Hyne. A synopsis of work on the chemical reactions between water and heavy oil sands during simulated steam stimulation. AOSTRA Synopsis Report No. 50. aquathermolysis, 1986.
- S.K. Maity; J. Ancheyta; G. Marroquín. Catalytic Aquathermolysis Used for Viscosity Reduction of Heavy Crude Oils: A Review. Energy & Fuels, Vol 24(2010), p. 2809. [CrossRef]
- Y.H. Shokrlu; T. Babadag. Viscosity reduction of heavyoil/bitumen using micro- and nano-metal particles during aqueous and non-aqueous thermal applications, J. Petro. Sci. & Eng. Vol 119 (2014), p. 210. [CrossRef]
- X. Yang; I.D. Gates. Design of hybrid steam in-situ combustion bitumen recovery. Process Nat. Resour. Res. Vol 18(2009), p. 213. [CrossRef]
- L.G. Zhong; Y.J. Liu; H.F. Fan. SPE International Improved Oil Recovery Conference in Asia Pacific, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 20-21, (2003), Paper No. 84863-MS.
- P.D. Clark; N.I. Dowling; J.B. Hyne; K.L. Lesage. The chemistry of organosulphur compound types occurring in heavy oils: 4. The high-temperature reaction of thiophene and tetrahydrothiophene with aqueous solutions of aluminium and first-row transition-metal cations. Fuel, Vol 66 (1987), p. 1353. [CrossRef]
- X. F. Gu; F. L. Qin; G. Chen. Synthesis and Catalysis Study of Fenton-like system Catalyst on Degradation Reaction of PAM, Environ. Pollut. & Control, Vol 34(2012), p.13.
- E. Li; S. Wang; H. Zhao; L. Shen. Experimental study on apparent viscosity of water cut super-heavy oils[J]. Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation, Vol 26(2007), p. 52.
- Analysis of Family Composition of Rock Extract and Crude Oil by Column Chromatography, China Petroleum Standard SY/T 5119-1995; China National Petroleum Corporation, Dec. 25, (1995).
- J. Li; Y. L. Chen; H. C. Liu. Influences on the Aquathermolysis of Heavy Oil Catalyzed by Two Different Catalytic Ions: Cu2+ and Fe3+. Energy and Fuels, Vol 27(2013), p. 2555. [CrossRef]
- H.R. Hao; H.J. Su; G. Chen; J.R. Zhao, L. Hong. Viscosity reduction of heavy oil by aquathermolysis with coordination complex at low temperature, The Open Fuels & Energy Science Journal, Vol 8 (2015), p. 93–98. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|