- I. J. Gaitana, S. C. Medinaa, J. C. Gonzáleza and et al, Evaluation of toxicity and degradation of a chlorophenol mixture by the laccase produced by Trametes pubescens, Bioresour. Technol. 102 (2011) 3632–3635. [CrossRef]
- DW Li, L Luo, ZY Pang and et al, Novel phenolic biosensor based on a magnetic polydopamine-laccase-nickel nanoparticle loaded carbon nanofiber composite, ACS Appl. Mater. Inter. 6 (2014) 5144–5151. [CrossRef]
- YY Liu, ZT Zeng, GM Zeng and et al, Immobilization of laccase on magnetic bimodal mesoporous carbon and the application in the removal of phenolic compounds, Bioresour. Technol. 115 (2012) 21–26. [CrossRef]
- LF Yin, ZY Shen, JF Niu & et al, Degradation of pentachlorophenol and 2, 4-dichlorophenol by sequential visible-light driven photocatalysis and laccase catalysis, Environ. Sci. Technol. 44 (2010) 9117–9122. [CrossRef]
- XZ Liu, Q Zhang, YX Liang and R. F. Zhang, Biodegradation of 2-chlorophenol by laccase immobilized on large-sized macroporous silica, Adv. Mater. Res. 1010–1012 (2014) 830–834.
- XB Zheng, Q Wang, YJ Jiang and G Jing, Biomimetic synthesis of magnetic composite particles for laccase immobilization, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 51 (2012) 10140–10146. [CrossRef]
- W Zhang and XS Yang, Methods for immobilizing enzymes and some applications, Chinese Journal of Nature. 5 (2000) 282–286.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology|
|Published online||29 July 2016|