- M. Zhou, M. Chi, J. Luo, H. He, and T. Jin, “An overview of electrode materials in microbial fuel cells,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 196, pp. 4427–4435, 2011. [CrossRef]
- B. Logan, S. Cheng, V. Watson, and G. Estadt, “Graphite fiber brush anodes for increased power production in air-cathode microbial fuel cells,” Environmental science & technology, vol. 41, pp. 3341–3346, 2007. [CrossRef]
- B. Min, J. Kim, S. Oh, J. M. Regan, and B. E. Logan, “Electricity generation from swine wastewater using microbial fuel cells,” Water research, vol. 39, pp. 4961–4968, 2005. [CrossRef]
- D. R. Bond and D. R. Lovley, “Electricity production by Geobacter sulfurreducens attached to electrodes,” Applied and environmental microbiology, vol. 69, pp. 1548–1555, 2003. [CrossRef]
- D. Xing, S. Cheng, B. E. Logan, and J. M. Regan, “Isolation of the exoelectrogenic denitrifying bacterium Comamonas denitrificans based on dilution to extinction,” Applied microbiology and biotechnology, vol. 85, pp. 1575–1587, 2010. [CrossRef]
- APHA. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. New York: American Public Health Association; 1995.
- C.-H. Lay, M. E. Kokko, and J. A. Puhakka, “Power generation in fed-batch and continuous up-flow microbial fuel cell from synthetic wastewater,” Energy, vol. 91, pp. 235–241, 11// 2015. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1 Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|