- Tan, S. T., Ho, W. S., Hashim, H., Lee, C. T., Taib, M. R., & Ho, C. S. Energy Conversion and Management. Energy, economic and environmental (3E) analysis of waste-to-energy (WTE) strategies for municipal solid waste (MSW) management in Malaysia., 102, 111–120 (2015)
- Tarmudi, Z., Abdullah, M. L., & Tap, A. O. M. Jurnal Teknologi. An overview of municipal solid wastes generation in Malaysia. 51(1), 1–15 (2009)
- Perkins, D. N., et al. Annals of global health. E-waste: a global hazard. 80(4), 286–295 (2014)
- Soo, V. K. and M. Doolan. Procedia CIRP. Recycling Mobile Phone Impact on Life Cycle Assessment. 15, 263–271 (2014)
- Kalana, J. A.. International Journal of Environmental Sciences. Electrical and electronic waste management practice by households in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. 1(2), 132–144 (2010)
- Chibunna, J. B., et al. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences. The challenges of e-waste management among institutions: A case study of UKM. 59: 644–649 (2012)
- Chi, X., Wang, M. Y., & Reuter, M. A. Journal of Cleaner Production. E-waste collection channels and household recycling behaviors in Taizhou of China., 80, 87–95 (2014)
- Wang, Z., et al. Journal of Cleaner Production. Willingness and behavior towards e-waste recycling for residents in Beijing city, China. 19(9-10), 977–984 (2011)
- Saphores, J.-D. M., et al. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Willingness to engage in a pro-environmental behavior: An analysis of e-waste recycling based on a national survey of U.S. households. 60: 49–63 (2012)
- Sarath, P., et al. (2015). “Mobile phone waste management and recycling: Views and trends.” Waste Managment.
- Amuteya., N., Shackleton., C.M., Whittington-Jones, K.. Paper Recycling Patterns and Potential Interventions In The Education Sector: A Case Study of Paper Streams at Rhodes University, South Africa. Resour. Conserv. Recycl., 53, 237–242 (2009) [CrossRef]
- Nithya, R., Velumani, A., & Kumar, S. R. R. WSEAS Transactions on Environment and Development. Optimal location and proximity distance of municipal solid waste collection bin using GIS: A case study of Coimbatore city. 8(4), 107–119 (2012)
- Yee, Tee Sin (2014). Attributes in Fostering Waste Segregation Behaviour. Master Thesis. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Nnorom, I. C., & Osibanjo, O. Resources, conservation and recycling. Overview of electronic waste (e-waste) management practices and legislations, and their poor applications in the developing countries. 52(6), 843–858 (2008)
- Ramayah, T., & Rahbar, E. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal. Greening the environment through recycling: an empirical study., 24(6), 782–801. (2013)
- Takahashi, V. Osamu Kanzawa V. Makoto. FUJITSU Sci. Tech. Establishment of global recycle network. 41.2 242–250 (2005)
- Tanskanen, P. Acta materialia. Management and recycling of electronic waste. 61(3), 1001–1011 (2013)
- Bezzina, F. H., & Dimech, S. An International Journal. Investigating the determinants of recycling behaviour in Malta. Management of Environmental Quality, 22(4), 463–485 (2011)
- Gneezy, U., Meier, S., Rey-Biel, P., When and why incentives (don’t) work to modify behavior. J. Econ. Perspect. 25 (4), 191–210 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Omran, A., Sarsour, A. K., & Pakir, A. H. K. The International Journal of Health Economics-IJHE. An Investigation Into The Factors Influencing The Participation Of Households In Recycling Of Solid Waste. 2(1), 4–19 (2012)
- Ongondo, F. O., et al. Waste management. How are WEEE doing? A global review of the management of electrical and electronic wastes. 31(4): 714–730 (2011)
- Li, B., Yang, J., Song, X., & Lu, B. Procedia Environmental Sciences. Survey on disposal behaviour and awareness of mobile phones in Chinese university students. 16, 469–476 (2012)
- Churchard, C. Recycling & Waste Management News and Information. Two Thirds of People Favor Financial Rewards for Recycling, says poll. RWM, 22, August 2007. (2007).
- Foxx, R.M. Increasing Behavior of Severely Retarded and Autistic Individuals 81–96. Champaign, IL: Research Press. (1982)
- Choong, W.W. Paper presented at the 17th international symposium on society and resource management, Sabah. The process of fostering sustainable awareness and behavioiur among urban communities. (2011)
- Low, S.T. (2012). Factors Affecting Energy Conservation Behaviour of Students in Malaysia University. Ph.D. Thesis. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Spaccarelli, S., Zolik, E. & Jason, L. A. Journal of Environmental Systems. Effects of Verbal Prompting and Block Characteristics on Participation in Curbside Newspaper Recycling. 19, 45–57 (1990)
- Armijo de Vega, C., Ojeda Benítez, S., and Ramírez Barreto, M. Waste Management. Solid Waste Characterization and Recycling Potential For a University Campus, 28, S21–S26. (2008)
- Macduff, Gregory S., Patricia J. Krantz, and Lynn E. McClannahan. (2001). Prompts and Prompt-Fading Strategies For People With Autism. Making A Difference: Behavioral Intervention For Autism. 37–50.
- Schwartz, M.B. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. The Inflluence Of A Verbal Prompt On School Lunch Fruit Consumption: A Pilot Study. 4, 6 (2007)
- Zen, Irina Safitri, and Chamhuri Siwar. Habitat International. An analysis of household acceptance of curbside recycling scheme in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 47, 248–255 (2015)
- Chen, M.-F., Tung, P.-J. Environment and Behaviour. The moderating effect of perceived lack of facilities onconsumers’ recycling intentions. 42, 824–844 (2010)
- Tiep, H. S., Kin, T. D. Y., Ahmed, E. M., & Teck, L. C. E-Waste Management Practices of Households in Melaka.
- Grazhdani, D. Waste Management. Assessing the variables affecting on the rate of solid waste generation and recycling: An empirical analysis in Prespa Park. (2015)
- Sidique, S. F., Joshi, S. V., & Lupi, F. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Factors influencing the rate of recycling: An analysis of Minnesota counties. 54(4), 242–249 (2010)
- Johari, A., Alkali, H., Hashim, H., Ahmed, S. I., & Mat, R.. Modern Applied Science. Municipal Solid Waste Management and Potential Revenue from Recycling in Malaysia. 8(4), p37. (2014)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|