- ASTM Standard G46, “Standard Guide for Examination and Evaluation of Pitting Corrosion,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2005.
- R. Carandente, J. Ma and P. Cawley, “The Scattering of the Fundamental Torsional Mode from Axi-symmetric Defects with Varying Depth Profile in Pipes,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 127, pp. 3340–3348, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Løvstad and P. Cawley, “The Reflection of the Fundamental Torsional Guided Wave from Multiple Circular Holes in Pipes,” NDT&E International, Vol. 44, pp. 553–562, 2011. [CrossRef]
- A. C. Cobb, H. Kwun, L. Caseres and G. Janega, “Torsional Guided Wave Attenuation in Piping from Coating, Temperature, and Large–area Corrosion,” NDT&E International, Vol. 47, pp. 163–170, 2012. [CrossRef]
- Obtaining Credit for Guided Wave as a Buried Pipe Direct Examination. EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2013.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|