- V.I. Andreev, Some problems and methods mechanics of nonhomogeneous bodies, Publ. house ASV, Moscow, 2002.
- V.I. Andreev, Optimization of thick-walled shells based on solutions of inverse problems of the elastic theory for inhomogeneous bodies, Computer Aided Optimum Design in Engineering XII (OPTI XII). WIT Press. (2012) 189–201
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Chepumenko, B.M.Yazyev, Model of Equal-stressed Cylinder based on the Mohr Failure Criterion. Advanced materials Research. 887-888 (2014) 869–872 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, Stress-strain State of Weightless Inhomogeneous Array with Cylindrical Hole, Advanced Materials Research. 919-921 (2014) 740–743
- V.I. Andreev, Inverse problems of the inhomogeneous theory of elasticity for thick-walled shells, Journal “Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements”, 2 No. 2 (2014) 202–216 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, D.A. Kapliy, Stress state of a thick-walled cylindrical shell under the combined action of radiation and temperature field, Advanced Materials Research. 1006-1007 (2014) 177–180 [CrossRef]
- V.I. Andreev, Numerical-analytical solution of two-dimensional problem for elastic radially inhomogeneous thick-walled cylinder, Applied Mechanics and Materials. 752-753 (2015) 642–647 [CrossRef]
- G.I. Zholdak, V.I. Ivanov, Construction dry protection nuclear reactor nuclear power plant II Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Design and construction. 2 (1984) 35–40
- N.P. Abovskiy, I.P. Andreev, A.P. Deruga, Variational principles of the theory of elasticity and the theory of shells, Nauka, Moscow, 1978.
- A.A. Samarskiy, V.B. Andreev, Difference methods for elliptic equations, Nauka, Moscow, 1976.
- K. Vasidzu, Variational methods in the theory of elasticity and plasticity, Mir, Moscow, 1987.
- B.K. Pergamenshchik, G.A. Lavdanskaya, Temperature field in a thick-walled cylinder with an internal heat source, Proceedings MIST. 56 (1968) 18–24
- V.B. Dubrovsky, Z. Oblevich, Building materials and constructions protection against ionizing radiation, Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1983
- SNiP 2.03.04-84 Concrete and reinforced concretestructures, designed to work in conditions of elevated and high temperatures. CITP Gosstroy USSR, Moscow, 1985
- V.I. Andreev, M.V. Belyj, S.P. Kirillov, Calculation of axisymmetric thermostressed state radially inhomogeneous cylinder, Building mechanics engineering designs, 6 (1996) 27–30
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|