- W. Zhang, X. Zhou, and Y. Tan, “Analysis of the range false target deception jamming effect against fire control radar,” Sichuan Ordnance Journal, 28(4), (2007).
- S. C. Luo, “An algorithm of deception jamming suppression based on blind signal separation,” Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 33(12), 2801-2806, (2011).
- G. Lu, B. Tang, and G. Gui, “Deception ECM signals cancellation processor with joint timefrequency pulse diversity,” IEICE Electronics Express, 8(19), 1608-1613, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Chen and Y. M. Wang, “Detection of frequencyshifting jamming to LFM pulse-compression radar based on FRFT,” Radar Science & Technology, (2013).
- S. Peleg and B. Porat, “Linear FM signal parameter estimation from discrete-time observations,” IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 27(4), 607-616, (1991). [CrossRef]
- R. T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “Signal processing applications of oblique projection operators,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 42(6), 1413-1424, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R.T. Behrens and L. L. Scharf, “ Corrections to ‘signal processing applications of oblique projection operators’ [Correspondence],” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, 44(5),1300, (1996). [CrossRef]
- X. J. Yang, “Theory and applications of local fractional fourier analysis,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 1(4), (2012).
- D. Curtis Schleher. Electronic warfare in the information age, MA: Artech House, Norwood,Massachusetts, (1999).
- M. L. Mccloud and L. L. Scharf, “A new subspace identification algorithm for high-resolution DOA estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas & Propagation, 50(10), 1382-1390, (2002). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wireless communication and satellite engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|