- L. G. Collins, C. Haines, R. Perkel, and R. E. Enck, “Lung cancer: Diagnosis and management,” Am. Fam. Physician, vol. 75, no. 1, pp. 56–63, 2007.
- Y. Y. Cao, N. Fan, F. Xing, L. Y. Xu, Y. J. Qu, and M. Y. Liao, “Computed tomography-guided cutting needle pleural biopsy: Accuracy and complications,” Exp. Ther. Med., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 262–266, 2015.
- C. M. Ogilvie, J. T. Torbert, J. L. Finstein, E. J. Fox, and R. D. Lackman, “Clinical utility of percutaneous biopsies of musculoskeletal tumors.,” Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res., vol. 450, no. 450, pp. 95–100, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhou, K. Thiruvalluvan, L. Krzeminski, W. H. Moore, Z. Xu, and Z. Liang, “CT-guided robotic needle biopsy of lung nodules with respiratory motion - Experimental system and preliminary test,” Int. J. Med. Robot. Comput. Assist. Surg., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 317–330, 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Automation, R. F. Surakusumah, D. Ekashanti, O. Dewi, E. Supriyanto, and M. Engineering, “Development of a Half Sphere Bending Soft Actuator for Flexible Bronchoscope Movement,” pp. 120–125, 2014.
- A. M. Faudzi, R. F. Surakusumah, D. E. O. Dewi, I. N. A. M. Nordin, and M. R. M. Razif, “Development of Flexible Bronchoscope Device Using Soft Actuator,” in Medical Imaging Technology, Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 223–241.
- D. Yaffe, M. Koslow, H. Haskiya, and D. Shitrit, “A novel technique for CT-guided transthoracic biopsy of lung lesions: improved biopsy accuracy and safety,” Eur. Radiol., vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 3354–3360, 2015. [CrossRef]
- D. E. Octorina Dewi, M. Mohd. Fadzil, A. `Athif Mohd. Faudzi, E. Supriyanto, and K. W. Lai, “Position Tracking Systems for Ultrasound Imaging: A Survey,” in Medical Imaging Technology Reviews and Computational Applications, W. K. Lai and E. D. Octorina Dewi, Eds. Singapore: Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 57–89.
- R. Dey, U. Thakur, L. Sunny, L. D’Almeida, and K. Chakravarty, “E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015,” E-Health and Bioengineering Conference (EHB), 2015. pp. 1–4, 2015.
- M. D. Haydock, A. Mittal, C. F. Wilkes, D. H. Lim, E. Broadbent, and J. A. Windsor, “Interaction Between Objective Performance Measures and Subjective User Perceptions in the Evaluation of Medical Devices: a Case Study,” Int. J. Technol. Assess. Health Care, vol. 31, no. 05, pp. 297–303, 2015. [CrossRef]
- M. Q. Rizqie, N. S. M. Yusof, R. F. Surakusumah, D. E. O. Dewi, E. Supriyanto, and K. W. Lai, “Review on Image Guided Lung Biopsy,” in Medical Imaging Technology, Springer Singapore, 2015, pp. 41–56. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic engineering and sensing technology|
|Published online||24 May 2016|