- Z. Nadir, M. Bait-Suwailam, M. Shafiq, “RF Coverage Analysis and Validation of Cellular Mobile Data using Neural Network”, the International Journal of Neural Networks and Advanced Applications, (IJNN-NAUN), ISSN: 2313-0563, Vol. 1, pp. 30–36, 2014.
- M. Kumari, T. Yadav, P. Yadav, “Comparative study of pathloss models in different environments,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 2945–2949, Apr 2011.
- M. Hata, “Empirical formula for propagation loss in land mobile radio services,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 3 VT 29, pp. 317–326, August 1980. [CrossRef]
- R. D. Wilson and R. A. Scholtz, “Comparison of CDMA and modulation schemes for UWB radio in a multipath environment”, Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, vol. 2, Dec 2003, pp. 754–758.
- R. N., S. S. K., “A study on pathloss analysis for GSM mobile networks for urban, rural and suburban regions of Karnataka state,” International Journal of Distributed and Parallel Systems (IJDPS) vol.4, No.1, DOI: 10.5121/ijdps.2013.4105 pp.53–66 January 2013.
- D. A. Shalangwa, S. K. Singh, “Measurement and modeling of pathloss for GSM900 in sub urban environment over Irregular terrain,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), vol.10, No.8, pp. 268–274, August 2010.
- Z. Nadir, N. Elfadhil, F. Touati, “Pathloss determination using Okumura-Hata model and spline interpolation for missing data for Oman,” World Congress on Engineering, IAENG-WCE-2008, Imperial College, London, United Kingdom, 2-4 July 2008, pp. 422–425.
- Z. Nadir, M. I. Ahmed, “Characterization of pathloss using Okumura-Hata model and missing data prediction for Oman,” IAENG Transactions on Engineering Technology, vol. (5): special Edition of the International multi-conference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2009, AIP conference proceeding, volume 1285, 2010, pp. 509–518.
- Z. Nadir, “Empirical pathloss characterization for Oman,” IEEE Computing, Communications & Applications Conference 2012, (IEEE ComComAP 2012), HongKong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China, 11-13 January 2012, pp.133–137.
- F. Mourad, H. Snoussi, M. Kieffer, C. Richard, “Robust bounded-error tracking in wireless sensor networks,” 16th IFAC Symposium on System Identification Brussels, SYSID’12 Brussels Belgium, 11-13 July 2012.
- D. A. Shalangwa, & G. Jerome, “Pathloss propagation model for Gombi town Adamawa State Nigeria,” International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), vol.10, No.6, pp. 186–190 June 2010.
- Z. Nadir, M. Ahmad, “RF Coverage and Pathloss Forecast Using Neural Network,” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, (Book Series by Springer), ISSN: 2194-5357 (Print) 2194-5365 (Online), vol. 240, pp. 375–384, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Y. Okumura et al., “Field strength and its variability in VHF and UHF land-mobile radio service,” Review of the Electrical Communications Laboratory, vol. 16, no. 9-10, September-October 1968.
- Z. Nadir, M. Suwailam, “Pathloss Analysis at 900MHz for outdoor environment,” Proceedings of the 2014 International Conference on Communications, Signal Processing and Computers, (EUROPMENT 2014), Interlaken, Switzerland, 22-24 February 2014, pp.182–186.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 20162016 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial, and Manufacturing Technologies (MIMT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer information science and Its Applications|
|Published online||22 April 2016|