- M. Balijepalli and K. Pradhan, “Review of Demand Response under Smart Grid Paradigm”. IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies, (2011).
- M. Mazumder, et al; “Characterization of electrodynamic screen performance for dust removal from solar panels and solar hydrogen generators”. IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting (IAS), (2011).
- R. Sutton, A. Barto, and C. Anderson, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, The MIT Press, 1983.
- Z. Ma, D. Callaway and I. Hiskens, “Decentralized charging control for large populations of plug-in vehicles, “ in Proc. Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 206–212, (2010).
- U. Montanari, A. T. Siwe, Real time market models and prosumer profiling. IEEE Conference on Computer Communication Workshop, pages 712, (2013).
- U. Montanari, A. T. Siwe, Prosumers as Aggregators in the DEZENT Context of Regenerative Power Production IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO), pp. 167–174, (2014).
- H. Tembine, Distributed strategic learning for wireless engineers, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Inc,(2012). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Systems and Automation|
|Published online||04 April 2016|