- C. Li, J. Zhou, Y. Cao, et al. Interaction between urban microclimate and electric air-conditioning energy consumption during high temperature season. Applied Energy, 117: 149–156 (2014). [CrossRef]
- C. Li, J. Shang, S. Zhu, et al. An analysis of energy consumption caused by air temperature affected accumulative effect of the air conditioning load. Automat Electric Power Syst, 34(20):30–32, (2010).
- L. Yao, H. R. Lu. A second-way direct control of central air-conditioning load via the internet. IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 24, no.1, 240-248 (2009). [CrossRef]
- T. Ojima, Changing Tokyo metropolitan area and its heat island model. Energy and Buildings, 15(1): 191–203,(1991). [CrossRef]
- M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, I. Livada, et al. On the impact of urban climate on the energy consumption of buildings. Solar energy, 70(3): 201-216, (2001).
- S. Hassid, M. Santamouris, N. Papanikolaou, et al. The effect of the Athens heat island on air conditioning load. Energy and Buildings, 32(2): 131–141(2000). [CrossRef]
- X. T. Li. Effects of urbanization on cooling load of residential buildings. Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning, 32(2): 79-81, (2002).
- D. S. Callaway, I. A. Hiskens, Achieving Controllability of Electric Loads, Proceedings of the IEEE, 1, 184–199,(2011)． [CrossRef]
- S. Kundu, N. Sinitsyn, S. Backhaus, and I. Hiskens, Modeling and Control of Thermostatically Controlled Loads. Available online: http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.2157 (accessed on 10 August 2015).
- X. Hu,; B. Wang, S. Yang, T. Short, and L. A. Zhou, Closed-Loop Control Strategy for Air Conditioning Loads to Participate in Demand Response. Energies, 8, 8650–8681( 2015). [CrossRef]
- J. C. Jiménez-Muñoz, and J. A. Sobrino, A generalized single‐channel method for retrieving land surface temperature from remote sensing data. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012), 108(D22),(2012).
- L. P. Rothfusz, The heat index ‘equation’ (or, more than you ever wanted to know about heat index). NWS Technical Attachment SR90-23. NWS Southern Region Headquarters, Fort Worth, TX.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 20162016 4th International Conference on Electrical Energy and Networks (ICEEN 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power electronic technology|
|Published online||04 April 2016|