- R. Southerland, Sewer fitness: Cutting the fat, American City and Country, 117, 27-31, (2002).
- W. Chu and F.L. Ng, Upgrading the conventional grease trap using a tube settler, Environment International, 26, 17-22, (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.O. Abass, A.T. Jameel, S.A. Muyubi and M.I. Abdul Karim, Removal of oil and grease as emerging pollutants of concern (EPC) in wastewater stream, IIUM Engineering J., 12(4), 161-169, (2011)
- I. Metcalf, Wastewater Engineerin: Treatment and Reuse: McGraw-Hill, (2003)
- API, Design and operation of oil-water separators, American Petroleum Institute, Washington, (1990).
- T. Morrow and F. Dodget, Fluid flow modelling of gravity separators, Multi-Phase Production, 364-380, (1991).
- C. Hirt and J. Sicilian, A porosity technique for the definition of obstacles in rectangular cell meshes, Proc. of 4th Int. Conf. on Numerical Ship Hydrodynamics, Washington, (1985).
- C.W. Hirt and B.D. Nichols, Volume of fluid (VOF) method for the dynamics of free boundaries, J. of Computational Physics, 39, 201-225, (1981). [CrossRef]
- T.N. Aziz, L.M. Holt, K.M. Keener, J.W. Groninger and J.J. Ducoste, Performance of grease abatement devices for removal of fat, oil, and grease, J. of Environmental Engineering, 137, 84-92, (2011). [CrossRef]
- D. Wilkinson, B. Waldie, M.I. Mohamad Nor and H.Y. Lee, Baffle plate configurations to enhance separation in horizontal primary separators, Chemical Engineering J., 77, 221-226, (2000). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 47, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Civil and Environmental Engineering for Sustainability (IConCEES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water, Micropollution and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||01 April 2016|